jono Member 84 Member For: 18y 4m 14d Posted 19/04/09 01:14 PM Posted 19/04/09 01:14 PM There was loveThere was rainThere was a servere lack of tractionand fog on the top of Arthurs Seat
jono Member 84 Member For: 18y 4m 14d Posted 19/04/09 01:15 PM Posted 19/04/09 01:15 PM The car is now going awesome with the new injectors and final tune couldn't be happier
DjGsTa Legacy Donating Member 944 Member For: 19y 5m 22d Gender: Male Posted 19/04/09 01:41 PM Posted 19/04/09 01:41 PM what power
jono Member 84 Member For: 18y 4m 14d Posted 19/04/09 09:34 PM Posted 19/04/09 09:34 PM On PGS's Dyno tuned by Joel down there 250RWK on a nortoriasly tough DynoTrue test really will be when she gets to run a 1/4mileThey have had cars makes 320rwk on other dynos only to making around 270rwk on there's a week later with no mods to the car But seat of the pants the new tune is pumping looses traction at wide open throttle at 50kmphboost comes on hard and feels real strong can't wait to run it down the 1/4may be able to get down to Heathcote in May for the forum weekend
SIKXE8 Member 100 Member For: 18y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: S.E Melb Posted 22/04/09 02:52 PM Posted 22/04/09 02:52 PM spotted RSP3C I think it was? in oakleigh outside vanilla, was in my xr little bit of flutter when I left.
YBHVE4 Member 6 Member For: 18y 2m Gender: Male Location: S.E. Melbourne Posted 22/04/09 09:47 PM Posted 22/04/09 09:47 PM there is a VicCruiseClub meet happening soon. Maybe it will be a good change to meet up and cruise:
YIANZ Member 19 Member For: 17y 7m 10d Gender: Male Location: Oakleigh Posted 23/04/09 08:11 AM Posted 23/04/09 08:11 AM DjGsTa - I was in a mates silver VE with black 20"s chrome lippedR-SPEC...theres a speed limit on the hwy? what those numbers with the red circle around them? I thought they tell you the age limit for the road? nah but seriously for all police reading, we seriously did not engage in any forbidden activites on the road....seriously.
XRSCAR Member 414 Member For: 18y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: FTG, Victoria Posted 23/04/09 09:27 PM Posted 23/04/09 09:27 PM spotted xrscar on fntry gully road today. I was of to play poker and lose my money lol!noice I love poker, but winning money
EDXR8Sprint Member 105 Member For: 19y 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/04/09 09:28 PM Posted 23/04/09 09:28 PM Spotted MYWPN on the ring road, then the calder, I was in the Tornado.I was having a good look, nice ute mate!
YBHVE4 Member 6 Member For: 18y 2m Gender: Male Location: S.E. Melbourne Posted 23/04/09 09:37 PM Posted 23/04/09 09:37 PM sorry....here is the flyer:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now