Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Yeah ok, few things got to work out Freaky that's about it.

all good pazz. you will be right.

maybe Trent and I need to hit up Urban Groove, just got to take out a small loan to pay the food bill

Groove Train that was meant to be

haha

I go to deganis next to groove train. usually get breaky there.

I order the big breakfast. I end up fkn full as fk though.

its prob just an entree for you lol

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Big Breaky from Deganis is the sh*t.. all day breaky sat/sun.

aslo, try their Portuguese Prego Calzone..

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Just might have to try that

  • Like 1
  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Lol

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Burwood, NSW
Posted

hi pazzo.

whats happening?

oh wait..........

keep waititng..............................................

how long to go now?

  • Like 3
  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

lolololololool ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Big Breaky from Deganis is the sh*t.. all day breaky sat/sun.

aslo, try their Portuguese Prego Calzone..

yer that's why I got there, all day breaky, I sleep in sunday then head over for a feed.

whats the Portuguese Prego Calzone???

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...