Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: vic , melb SE
Posted (edited)

Got the hole pitching at lunch time and basically finished the shifter. Looks like its gunna be a gem, qwick to make to. that's just a loctited m12, cut down. When I work out what shift knob to run I will cut it down further to size.

The collar of the shift boot sits at the bottom of the bolt which.holds it up like factory, then then knob gos on top.

post-12564-0-77679200-1345609740_thumb.j

Edited by SLY6T
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 2m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Bacchus Marsh , Melbourne
Posted

Must mean ALL women are cool!

Hey" Flameon why don't you put some information up about yourself ? every one is calling you a cop witch I'm guessing you are ..if not what car do you drive? any mods Ext; .Maybe a Display picture?

were all friendly people here mate don't be shy lol

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

Got the hole pitching at lunch time and basically finished the shifter. Looks like its gunna be a gem, qwick to make to. that's just a loctited m12, cut down. When I work out what shift knob to run I will cut it down further to size.

The collar of the shift boot sits at the bottom of the bolt which.holds it up like factory, then then knob gos on top.

Is that my one?

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: vic , melb SE
Posted

Will see. I wanna test it first so I know it works. Then I can go a head a make another one . Leave it with me il let ya no. cost ya 6pack though :)

  • Like 3
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 8d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

ouch!

Only joking mick, you just be under the thumb or both thumbs!
  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted

Awesome job sly, looking the goods. What's the difference in weight between stock and the one you've rigged up if you know?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: vic , melb SE
Posted

Dunno shy. I first modeled one with light weight cut out and sh*t, then thought why bother. No one sees it and in our cars light weight stuffs not a issue. though stock ones not super heavy even though its looks like a year 9 kid in shop class made it for school lol dodgy as f%&k. I run a steel billet one now and im curious to see the vibration difference between that and alloy. They are alot noiser than the rubber mounted stock jobbies.

Any ways a solid mounted shifter is 10x better than stock. Ya can smash it in and you feel the gates better.

  • You've changed man....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805
Posted

Is that my one?

Group buy? 5 for a slab

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...