tonyv EPC Member Legacy Donating Member 1,598 Member For: 17y 10m 7d Gender: Male Posted 27/04/12 01:21 PM Posted 27/04/12 01:21 PM mad body but has a head like shrek 3
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 27/04/12 01:25 PM Posted 27/04/12 01:25 PM mad body but has a head like shrek gold lolExr what are you floating around in since the beast is off the road?Someone run pazz when he gets new bike
EXRSEX Member 234 Member For: 15y 18d Gender: Male Posted 27/04/12 01:44 PM Posted 27/04/12 01:44 PM gold lolExr what are you floating around in since the beast is off the road?Someone run pazz when he gets new bike I sold the banger with a stock engine to a guy in Sydney the other week. He's mates with Simon Kryger so they will have something cooking up for sure. The car was blackflagged with VicRoads so regardless if I cleared EPA and Defect, I would've still needed to take the car to be sighted and signed off at Denmark St. Far easier to sell it so it was someone elses headache.I dunno what I'm going to put the engine in yet but I'm thinking something old skool. The evo's clutch is slipping and I'm over that so I might look at selling that and jumping camps maybe lol. Wouldn't mind having a play with a V8 but the GT-P is out of reach.
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 27/04/12 02:05 PM Posted 27/04/12 02:05 PM Go a GS then hahaAnd then a shell of an old school banger that's light and will fit the motor. Nice project for awhile..depending how much you work on it each wk that is lolFor those that don't know, tomorrows racing is comp cars from 12 and street from 4pm. I will prob leave at 4 and get there about 5. Hopefully still a fair few guys going that said they were a couple wks ago will be filming the cars I recognise. Obviously there are cars I won't recognise not being a regular so post up what you drive if you're running the strip Looking forward to seeing glouva run for sure!!
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/04/12 02:08 PM Posted 27/04/12 02:08 PM where are u ET?
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 10m 2d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 27/04/12 02:19 PM Posted 27/04/12 02:19 PM (edited) Was at secret hwy spot.... Tonez car was there all by itself...unguarded...alone....missing its bonnet. On an unrelated note, I just found an xr8 bonnet on the side of the hwy!! It's black, so defiantly Not tonez's. But Dre...why do you have black paint on your hands? Edited 27/04/12 02:20 PM by adie
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/04/12 02:21 PM Posted 27/04/12 02:21 PM blah cbf going out thenwould just beat et again anyways
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 10m 2d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 27/04/12 02:26 PM Posted 27/04/12 02:26 PM (edited) There are cars out, but we were late so they're all doing a few laps. Recognized one car out :(Come out freaky!!!!I'm betting tonez is in someone elses car. Edited 27/04/12 02:27 PM by adie
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/04/12 02:35 PM Posted 27/04/12 02:35 PM I shoulda left ealier, I may have had more motivation then.should run my 400kw tune and get out there...but cbf.
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 10m 2d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 27/04/12 02:37 PM Posted 27/04/12 02:37 PM Ok there are a million cops out. Where is everyone?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now