Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 07/04/12 04:55 AM Posted 07/04/12 04:55 AM Speaking about sausages, I'm going to get oneGo auto, get the plates back and your done. Got a photo of the install?PazZ - heard of spell check you fat ass.Was talking to someone before about Yarra valleys custom 4 speed for 7k. That would keep me happy I think. I dunno. No clutch though means no clutch kicking.
XXXRTURBO Legacy Donating Member 1,168 Member For: 19y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/04/12 04:59 AM Posted 07/04/12 04:59 AM This is easy the best sounding turbo I have ever heard, dose it sound like this pazzo??? 3
ebxmple Member 1,322 Member For: 18y 7m 29d Posted 07/04/12 05:09 AM Posted 07/04/12 05:09 AM Seen this vid before and that Skyline sounds nuts,makes me want one yesterday haha.
ebxmple Member 1,322 Member For: 18y 7m 29d Posted 07/04/12 05:12 AM Posted 07/04/12 05:12 AM This is what you want Henz... You wont look back after you change back to auto.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLwdXvhX5f0
etrocket Member 1,382 Member For: 16y 5m 30d Gender: Male Posted 07/04/12 05:17 AM Posted 07/04/12 05:17 AM (edited) Henz - powerglide fully manualised with a 3k converter. Would be a weapon and much like a manualNot sue but how do the 2 speeds go with heavy cars. I'm assuming your must be close to 1900kgs with u Edited 07/04/12 05:27 AM by etrocket
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 07/04/12 05:20 AM Posted 07/04/12 05:20 AM That link didn't work Matty. 4 speed2 speedClutch. Which one and why?
xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 07/04/12 05:21 AM Posted 07/04/12 05:21 AM Hey Hens that custom 4 speed I believe is not a drive in drive out price. One went in a r32gtr and the other behind a xr6 turbo, one is a member on here.
etrocket Member 1,382 Member For: 16y 5m 30d Gender: Male Posted 07/04/12 05:34 AM Posted 07/04/12 05:34 AM Powerglides are very cheap to build but sometimes not good for heavy cars unless you have heaps of hp. For heavy cars a 4 speed would be better with a shorter 1st. Basically need a short first to move 4000lb. Looked at options for mine ages ago
ebxmple Member 1,322 Member For: 18y 7m 29d Posted 07/04/12 05:37 AM Posted 07/04/12 05:37 AM I thought it was 7g without trans brake setup and close to 10g with, xr6t_ute?? I just copied and pasted that link and it worked Henry.4spd is good for a daily imo. Apparantely with those ones,going into 4th at wot,isnt a no no like the btr aswell. If I decide to chase more power,that will be the box that replaces my 4spd if/when it dies. If its round 7gs that is... anymore than that and I will rethink haha.How long will the strong clutch last??2spd is good/strong aswell but not sure what they are like if you use the ute everyday or tow etc..
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 07/04/12 05:39 AM Posted 07/04/12 05:39 AM (edited) That link didn't work Matty. 4 speed2 speedClutch. Which one and why?Pull your tampon out and buy a clutch. Edited 07/04/12 05:41 AM by Paulie2256
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now