STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 06/04/12 10:47 AM Posted 06/04/12 10:47 AM (edited) What does the F stand for in FPV?What does the chev badge mean on a V6 commy?Ps. Went for a jog earlier. Down on the beach with me dog. Edited 06/04/12 10:49 AM by STAINOnegger 1
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 06/04/12 10:49 AM Posted 06/04/12 10:49 AM That it's been imported from the states? Der! 1
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 06/04/12 10:54 AM Posted 06/04/12 10:54 AM Gunna put a Volvo badge on the ute coz the Focus has a Volvo motor.
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 06/04/12 11:00 AM Posted 06/04/12 11:00 AM Put a ford badge on a Mazda cx because it has a duratech
daztbo FLY-FPV Legacy Donating Member 474 Member For: 17y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: Greensborough Vic Posted 06/04/12 11:03 AM Posted 06/04/12 11:03 AM I have fpv in my number plates does anyone have a problem with that? Lol
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 06/04/12 11:06 AM Posted 06/04/12 11:06 AM I had SZY in my ba number plate. Had no issues with anybody. 1
etrocket Member 1,382 Member For: 16y 6m 7d Gender: Male Posted 06/04/12 11:10 AM Posted 06/04/12 11:10 AM I'm going to put a hsv gadge on my car bc it's a performance car. But I can't offer to add the brembos, ls3, bodykit, seats, interior, bi exhaust, 20" wheels.
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 06/04/12 11:11 AM Posted 06/04/12 11:11 AM I have fpv in my number plates does anyone have a problem with that? LolAnd what if they do? do you have a problem with what they think about what you think? I have FPV badges on my car
etrocket Member 1,382 Member For: 16y 6m 7d Gender: Male Posted 06/04/12 11:19 AM Posted 06/04/12 11:19 AM I just farted - anyone got a problem with that?
EXRSEX Member 234 Member For: 15y 14d Gender: Male Posted 06/04/12 11:30 AM Posted 06/04/12 11:30 AM I thought I could smell cum
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now