Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 16d Gender: Male Posted 14/05/11 07:10 AM Posted 14/05/11 07:10 AM try bodyworld camberwell, burwood rd. just off burke, real good gym have mate's who train there. it's a real old school gym, alot of aussie pro bodybuilders started out before moving to the states. stay away fromn the pretty boy gyms, all they want is your cash.
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 14/05/11 07:54 AM Posted 14/05/11 07:54 AM If anyone wan't to get their drift on at the Skidpan day (Sat/4th/June) I've had a couple people pull out.Do this sh*t... Hey man can you pm the the deposit details again... I just noticed I must of deleted it.henz u still in?vid looks like mad fun.
Mura Back Again.. Legacy Donating Member 281 Member For: 16y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 14/05/11 11:05 AM Posted 14/05/11 11:05 AM Just came across this if people are interested: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100002406428579
XXXRTURBO Legacy Donating Member 1,168 Member For: 19y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/05/11 11:16 AM Posted 14/05/11 11:16 AM Has anyone had there car tuned by autotechnique off ferntree gully rd??? Went there just to ask a few questions on drive in drive out prices, anyways they had a g6t they were doing so I had a walk around in there work shop gotta say pretty impressive place very clean only thing is 80% of cars there were Holdens V8's so I dunno how good they are with turnos
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 11d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 14/05/11 11:31 AM Posted 14/05/11 11:31 AM havent heard of it, but heard and seen enough on here for me to decide im going to pitlane when I get my car and do some mods cant fault them imo
XXXRTURBO Legacy Donating Member 1,168 Member For: 19y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/05/11 11:37 AM Posted 14/05/11 11:37 AM Yeah I no , these guys are just around the corner from my house so I thought I would ask and they look like they do realy good work
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 11d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 14/05/11 11:40 AM Posted 14/05/11 11:40 AM ah nice n close. being here in geelong, no one I reckon could compare to any melbourne tuners. even if its an hr drive to get my car tuned, id rather be safe and know my cars in good hands
xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 13d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 14/05/11 12:09 PM Posted 14/05/11 12:09 PM Yeh autotechnique was the first tuner that touched my ute 3 yrs ago ... First problem was there walbro intank install, I ran out of fuel at half tank , they didnt fix the problem totally second attempt, the tune was pinging at light throttle, and after that attempt to fix it, it ran 10.00 afrs at wot, and was a pig to drive , plus they said I didnt need valvespring upgrade in a 05 xr6 turbo, so wasnt a pleasant experience but that was a while ago now
FastR1Red Member 360 Member For: 21y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Mt Waverley Posted 14/05/11 12:20 PM Posted 14/05/11 12:20 PM Same here, they started off well, didn't do the tune but just normal services etc, put my second clutch in, then came all the issues after the 3rd service. Will NEVER go back.They gave me attitude after I complained.
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 11d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 14/05/11 12:51 PM Posted 14/05/11 12:51 PM bit different to what this whole forum is about, but anyone follow motogp or formula 1? or any other motorsport, besides ford in the v8 supercars what team and riders/drivers people go for?? for me, stoner racing for repsol honda and webber for red bull
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now