Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 21/12/10 01:20 PM Posted 21/12/10 01:20 PM Christmas Eve, Friday night, I will be having dinner with the misses and her family, I was thinking of going for a light walk, possible jog after dinner...to help digest the few kilos I will be putting on the night, anyone care to join me?
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 21/12/10 03:01 PM Posted 21/12/10 03:01 PM lol phantom6 nothing like that.My lemon BA is just having some issues as stated a few weeks ago about car just 'turns off' after 4500rpm on the dyno.And yes the following has been checked/swapped: coils, spark plugs, cat, throttle body, tune checked 50 times, dropped zorst from dump, and just replaced a s5 solenoide in the auto which was giving out errors in some scan tool. was replaced on monday now a whole load of other auto errors.All I did was send the auto to bayswater autos for a service, put a new alloy pan on it, and have my convertor rebuilt/tightened.Dion is spending a fair bit of time on the car when he gets a chance. I dont ask him to spend 8 hours a day on it obviously. Steady as she goes....or blows...Bah! Lemonade anyone?
RyanWins Member 61 Member For: 15y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 21/12/10 09:11 PM Posted 21/12/10 09:11 PM I may need a Christmas jog too kv
phantom6 Legacy Donating Member 146 Member For: 18y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, S.E Posted 22/12/10 08:28 AM Posted 22/12/10 08:28 AM lol phantom6 nothing like that.My lemon BA is just having some issues as stated a few weeks ago about car just 'turns off' after 4500rpm on the dyno.And yes the following has been checked/swapped: coils, spark plugs, cat, throttle body, tune checked 50 times, dropped zorst from dump, and just replaced a s5 solenoide in the auto which was giving out errors in some scan tool. was replaced on monday now a whole load of other auto errors.All I did was send the auto to bayswater autos for a service, put a new alloy pan on it, and have my convertor rebuilt/tightened.Dion is spending a fair bit of time on the car when he gets a chance. I dont ask him to spend 8 hours a day on it obviously. Steady as she goes....or blows...Bah! Lemonade anyone?its probably just something small, throttle position senser is failing? I have never heard of that happen (shut downs) when driving, every strange. they will find the problem man. just time will tell. good luck with it anyway! if u think u got a lemon..... at lease u didnt do a headgasket. 4 weeks ago I found out I did a headgasket, car still drove sik when it happened, only noticed it drinking water say 150mils ever second day. as I checkup my car every 2nd day which is overkill but that's me, (I tighten cooler pipes if loose fill up washer bottle etc etc, the small stuff). anyways 3 weeks ago we pulled then engine out, inspected the head, its pefect! (gasket itself is slightly split)bottom end in one peace, pistons r ok all six, and all six rods a straight as a arrow! with 18 months of 340rwkw with a 3,200 stall in a glide (robbing 25rwkw, so say 365kw if it was a 4spd auto making that power with a stock motor except crow cam valve springs and being a ba (skinny rods), driving it 5 times a week to and from work. was asking for trobble. tune is perfect, I dont no what went wrong. I never heard the motor ping as (when I thrash the car I listen out for any ping/rattle, or sign of detenation, always had my ear listing incase I cop a bad batch of bp98 fuel after I fillup, n I fillup from the same servo etc.) I dont blame tune, cos if it was the tune the motor would have failed a long time ago carnt wait to get my car back from my eng builder , (hopefully will b driving again before new yrs, fingers crossed) running it in. I will be doing a full write up when I get my car back, I got nothing to hide. and carnt wait to try e85!
whistler6 Member 417 Member For: 19y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: VIC Posted 22/12/10 09:29 AM Posted 22/12/10 09:29 AM poor *Beep* lol! will u ever get your car back from that shop!
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 22/12/10 09:38 AM Posted 22/12/10 09:38 AM Christmas Eve, Friday night, I will be having dinner with the misses and her family, I was thinking of going for a light walk, possible jog after dinner...to help digest the few kilos I will be putting on the night, anyone care to join me?What time are you jogging and where will the said jog be? HWY?
Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 22/12/10 09:40 AM Posted 22/12/10 09:40 AM Maybe we can meet up, run a marathon together...11pm
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/12/10 10:07 AM Posted 22/12/10 10:07 AM lol phantom6 nothing like that.My lemon BA is just having some issues as stated a few weeks ago about car just 'turns off' after 4500rpm on the dyno.And yes the following has been checked/swapped: coils, spark plugs, cat, throttle body, tune checked 50 times, dropped zorst from dump, and just replaced a s5 solenoide in the auto which was giving out errors in some scan tool. was replaced on monday now a whole load of other auto errors.All I did was send the auto to bayswater autos for a service, put a new alloy pan on it, and have my convertor rebuilt/tightened.Dion is spending a fair bit of time on the car when he gets a chance. I dont ask him to spend 8 hours a day on it obviously. Steady as she goes....or blows...Bah! Lemonade anyone?I've seen brand new cars throw up random codes recently because some goose plugged into the PCM for a tinker and had NFI what they were doing. There is nothing wrong with your car.Write this down:If there's nothing physically wrong with the parts within the car or the car itself, what makes it all run together? I'll give you a clue: it's been checked 50 times.
xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 14d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 22/12/10 01:07 PM Posted 22/12/10 01:07 PM (edited) It was me *Beep*...I played with the computer when it was there, in retaliation of you hacking my computer and thousands of others..lolPs See how you like it Edited 22/12/10 01:07 PM by xr6t_ute
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 22/12/10 01:21 PM Posted 22/12/10 01:21 PM lol I see!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now