Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 01/11/10 09:17 AM Posted 01/11/10 09:17 AM I saw Saw3d Sat night.. It's ok, more or less the same sh*t reallyThe first trap is pretty cool
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 01/11/10 09:19 AM Posted 01/11/10 09:19 AM well nothing beats the 1st saw IMO.the ending was best ending! slams the door "...game over..." *bang*loved it!
phantom6 Legacy Donating Member 146 Member For: 18y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, S.E Posted 01/11/10 02:43 PM Posted 01/11/10 02:43 PM pritty sh*t nite I called it quits early. no quality cars out, 90% was junk. I was out from 11 - 12.45where was no cops roads where dry. where was everyone? I was on prinny, maybe everyone comes out later? I <3 Bananas there was a 10sec vl(looks stock), and vh-vk yellow full v8/race spec (sounded sik, with etstreet sticker ) I bumped into gas747(paul) at shell spoke quickly n left to cruze (with the cars I mentioned earlyer). im over it, got a half day 2moro need sleep.
lukedohc Legacy Donating Member 141 Member For: 17y 11m 23d Posted 01/11/10 10:03 PM Posted 01/11/10 10:03 PM just got back to melb spewing I miss out friday I hope we can make another cruise soon
scottay Member 366 Member For: 16y 5m 12d Posted 02/11/10 05:47 AM Posted 02/11/10 05:47 AM ill he heading down prinny around 8-9 2nite.anyone else keen ?Just look for the must stock looking bf2 xr6t ego car you can find and that's me.
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 02/11/10 06:36 AM Posted 02/11/10 06:36 AM I was on the hwy after 1230. was about 20 cars out but then rain came at 130. o well btw, SAW VII is good! 8.9/10! Great ending!!!!! not as good as the 1st...but somewat similar
scottay Member 366 Member For: 16y 5m 12d Posted 02/11/10 09:27 PM Posted 02/11/10 09:27 PM went out not much bit rice out there lol.Also spotted a fg xr6t ute this morning on the way to work with plates potzy
RyanWins Member 61 Member For: 15y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 03/11/10 11:22 AM Posted 03/11/10 11:22 AM Anyone heading down princess on Friday? Haven't cruised down there in years and looks like a nice dry night.. Got a couple of Rexxies and another T that are keen
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 03/11/10 11:31 AM Posted 03/11/10 11:31 AM not me, unless by magic my histall issue is sorted! lawls
Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 03/11/10 11:32 AM Posted 03/11/10 11:32 AM Most likely Ryan, there will be a few of us out
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now