Guest SIK_XE Guests Posted 17/11/02 05:58 AM Posted 17/11/02 05:58 AM I know I missed 2 colours but I can only have 10 choicesvisit http://www.ford.com.au to see these colours oh yeah I chose Mercury Silver (I have a thing for silver)
Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 11m 2d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 17/11/02 06:23 AM Posted 17/11/02 06:23 AM Well since we ordered Phantom l guess l have to vote for it!!l also really love Mercury Silver and would have gone for this colour if we had of bought a Ghia instead of an XR6T. Phantom is a sportier colour, Mercury Silver a more classy colour IMHO.
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 17/11/02 06:34 AM Posted 17/11/02 06:34 AM (edited) I know I missed 2 colours but I can only have 10 choicesvisit http://www.ford.com.au to see these colours I fixed the poll, two of the colours you had up are not available on XR series - Pearl Blue and Barossa Red so I removed them. I also added in Winter white so the complete range for XR series is now included.Hope you don't mind Edited 17/11/02 06:39 AM by richdave
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 17/11/02 06:39 AM Posted 17/11/02 06:39 AM l also really love Mercury Silver and would have gone for this colour if we had of bought a Ghia I chose Blueprint but agree that Mercury Silver is very classy It was my second choice.
Guest DZ. Guests Posted 18/11/02 12:07 AM Posted 18/11/02 12:07 AM I think I'll stick with the Mercury - none of you guys have chosen it yet Incidentally, I saw a red XR6 on the weekend - looked pretty good. My wife really liked it which is saying something but I've never been into red cars.
Simon Member 48 Member For: 23y 11m 15d Posted 19/11/02 12:27 PM Posted 19/11/02 12:27 PM Bugger - I'm still the only freak that voted for Acid Rush
Djelibeybi Code Monkey Member 265 Member For: 23y 10m 22d Location: Canberra, ACT Posted 19/11/02 09:59 PM Posted 19/11/02 09:59 PM Heh. And I'm still the only one who voted for Silhouette. Oh, well. At least my car will be unique. I can handle that. :-)
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 20/11/02 05:47 AM Posted 20/11/02 05:47 AM lol,My current XR is "Silhouette" and it's a *(^*#^%*#& to keep clean.Go the Phantom.Blueprint a close second. B)
Guest SIK_XE Guests Posted 20/11/02 07:27 AM Posted 20/11/02 07:27 AM lol,My current XR is "Silhouette" and it's a *(^*#^%*#& to keep clean.Go the Phantom.Blueprint a close second. B) phantom is just as hard to keep clean as blackwe've got two phantom cars at work and everyday we clean them
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now