XRT8U Member 503 Member For: 22y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/04/05 10:34 AM Posted 12/04/05 10:34 AM I have the typhoon guages and the boost guage doesn't have any damn numbers on it, does anyone know what the limit of boost it reads??? Ever since the edit its almost reaches the limiter!!!
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 12/04/05 11:33 AM Posted 12/04/05 11:33 AM My guess would be 10psi as the stock car does 9spi, so the needle needs to look like its boosting a lot
XRT8U Member 503 Member For: 22y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/04/05 11:36 AM Author Posted 12/04/05 11:36 AM thanks! Bloody good for nothing guage! Looks hot though! haha
Goobz Member 746 Member For: 21y 11m 28d Location: Sutherland Shire, Sydney Posted 12/04/05 10:46 PM Posted 12/04/05 10:46 PM Another member(meshman) here managed to fit 2 1/16" autometer gauges into the fpv pod. I am going to do it soon once I get some more dosh!Chris
BA-PHOON Member 67 Member For: 21y 9m 16d Posted 13/04/05 12:38 AM Posted 13/04/05 12:38 AM I don't think the standard F6 guage is designed to go much above 1/2 scale! I own one and have never seen the boost guage higher than just above half way.(I actually doubt it's making 9lbs!!!!,... and if it does it's not for long before the computer is reducing boost to limit top end power )What are other F6 owners experiences?... does yours go above 1/2 scale?I would love someone to tell me what the scale would be as well, ... so if anyone knows or works it out please post it here.
hypnodoc It's All In Your Mind Legacy Donating Member 2,198 Member For: 22y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/04/05 12:50 AM Posted 13/04/05 12:50 AM I don't think the standard F6 guage is designed to go much above 1/2 scale! I own one and have never seen the boost guage higher than just above half way.(I actually doubt it's making 9lbs!!!!,... and if it does it's not for long before the computer is reducing boost to limit top end power )What are other F6 owners experiences?... does yours go above 1/2 scale?I would love someone to tell me what the scale would be as well, ... so if anyone knows or works it out please post it here.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Quite simple really, the FPV gauge is a cheap piece of crap The best thing to do is edit the car, run 12-15lb in it with a decent BOV and the cheap gauge will spend all its time jammed hard to the right hand side and you will be going much to quick to even think about the gauge let alone be able to look at it
Swanga Benzene Member 432 Member For: 22y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Out West Posted 14/05/05 08:20 AM Posted 14/05/05 08:20 AM How much are the typhoon guages with the pod??
THEMESHMAN260 Member 155 Member For: 22y 8m 27d Posted 18/05/05 11:45 AM Posted 18/05/05 11:45 AM Try this lot more acurate
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 19/05/05 06:15 AM Posted 19/05/05 06:15 AM Try this lot more acurate<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Where your Boost gauge Mick
Swanga Benzene Member 432 Member For: 22y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Out West Posted 19/05/05 07:03 AM Posted 19/05/05 07:03 AM Try this lot more acurate<{POST_SNAPBACK}>What size are those guages in the pod?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now