fordboy1981 Legacy Donating Member 2,076 Member For: 23y 8m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 10/04/05 03:14 PM Posted 10/04/05 03:14 PM nice dude...I got a 6-speed and live in melbourne too!mine black though..Dave.
Bain Member 827 Member For: 21y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/04/05 09:25 PM Posted 10/04/05 09:25 PM Black spurs is an awsome run.. All the way up to Lake Mountain.I still prefer the GOR runs (Great Ocean road)
yeec Member 99 Member For: 22y 7m 26d Location: Mt Waverley, VIC 3149 Posted 10/04/05 10:33 PM Posted 10/04/05 10:33 PM Love the colour, I'm starting to see a few more Rapid's on the road now, it's definitley getting more popular The Black Spur is a near perfect road for the T especially after it's been re-sealed and is now beautifully smooth. The Reefton Spur is a real challenge though, nearly 200 corners in only 21km of road !! (I loved taking my old Rex on that piece of road, it was made for it !! The first and only time I took my T on it, I started having brake fade issues after only about 20-30 corners, it's the only time I wished I had optioned the premium brakes )
slikxr6t Master of my domain! Member 438 Member For: 22y 9m 19d Location: Victoria Posted 10/04/05 10:50 PM Posted 10/04/05 10:50 PM clogz! Awesome looking ride! I'm sure the six speed was a blast on the Spur. Enjoy!
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 22d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 10/04/05 10:53 PM Posted 10/04/05 10:53 PM Congratulations. Your Beast looks great ps. Only 225457 posts to sift through .... lots of info
Guest clogz Guests Posted 10/04/05 11:16 PM Posted 10/04/05 11:16 PM (edited) mbjunior99 - Loving the 6 speed mate. Gear changes are awesome and she can be *slightly* economical when there's a need. V8_FRD - I was up there Saturday. Great day for it. Just a few too many caravans and stuff... (Taken on the straights )FPRXR-6 - Dammit. My dealer screwed me. He said it was the opposite and I questioned him because I thought it would be the same as the Monaro's. Which I now know it is. I'm going to be reading the manual this week. So I guess I would've picked that up. Thanks for the heads up mate.DRKXR6 - Thanks mate. Loved your ride too! Yeah, I'm definately keen for the gauges. Is your mate able to do more? He'd be compensated for his time of course! Message me if it's a thumbs up...PASHEN - Thanks mate! Coming from you... Your ride is crazy!!Bain - Yeah, GOR is next...yeec - Yeah, few of the Rapid's getting around. Although I now notice I turn my head at any yellow blur just to see if it's a Rapid. More than embarassing when it's a lemon Hyundai or other non-worthy car.... hehe fordboy1981, slikxr6t, phantomchic - Thanks for the comments. I'll be sure to keep posting new pics as she develops...Also, I'm up for any drive days that we want to organise for wkends etc. Either a couple of cars or a whole bunch... Just get in touch and I'll be sure to respond.clogz Edited 10/04/05 11:19 PM by clogz
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 20d Location: Sydney Posted 10/04/05 11:17 PM Posted 10/04/05 11:17 PM You certainly did not hold back when ticking the options boxes
wicksy still kicking around Member 1,789 Member For: 23y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Posted 10/04/05 11:46 PM Posted 10/04/05 11:46 PM noice work, I love that colour
Guest clogz Guests Posted 11/04/05 01:10 AM Posted 11/04/05 01:10 AM crisso - Nah mate. My thought was "I'm getting a new car and I wanna be happy with it. Let's do things properly." The car is novated and all that, so it worked out quite well. harvestgreenxr - Thanks mate.clogz
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 7d Posted 11/04/05 02:50 AM Posted 11/04/05 02:50 AM Nice car.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now