Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 23d
  • Location: Melb
Posted
If Rob (HPF) was regulary on here, pushing his products and services, explaining how his work/products excels from other products, it would be a different story. But as far as I am aware, he isn't even a member here.

He just lets the figures, and word of mouth do the talking. And hence why he has a fantastic name around here.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very well said

  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 23d
  • Location: Melb
Posted
Picked up my car from HPF Today after having the edit and trans cooler done yesterday. Wow what a difference. For the record my car is a standard auto apart from xr8 air filter and second intake.

Standard it ran just on 190rwkw after the tune 240.5rwkw. The differance driving is amazing. The power delivery is so much smoother (and more of it), transmission shifts are crisper also. From 3000RPM It just pulls hard all the way to the red line. I also had a transmission cooler fitted just for insuance.

The guys (and girl) at HPF Were great to deal with. I asked about the problem with the TC and they said they were aware of the problem, have told Cappa about it and are waiting for a fix. The TC On mine switches itself if you accelerate hard and brake traction, TC Light flashes then stays on.  :w00t2:

After the first day of driving I can say I'm more than happy with the result.  :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice Result

What type of transmission cooler did they fit? What did it cost? I'm planning on doing the same but maybe adding injectors depends on what type of bonus I get in the next few months from work. Wish I lived in Melb for the tuners, but your weather suxs 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Price for the cooler was $480.00 fitted. Not what brand it is.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 19d
Posted

Not an issue - The main purpose of this forum, as I see it, is for members to share worthwhile information.

No difference between a member stating that they are happy with their tyre choice as opposed to giving their chosen tuner a good wrap. :w00t2:

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted

So what else needs to be said HORSE POWER FACTORY :laughing:

  • Forum Superhero
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 1d
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico
Posted

Obviously some people miss the point that the forum is about sharing information. Just think to yourself the first question people ask you when they know you have had mods done to your car... "wheredidyagetitdone?" The fact that you cannot talk literally on a forum you type, means that things appear open to the public which becomes replicated numerous times by different people, in which you would never hear about in general conversation as you are not open to the public listening in.

I have learnt alot from this forum, which has assisted me in getting my car to a stage I love, with this then comes the sharing of not only the information I know but also the information I have learnt as I have progressed with my own car. Part of this information is sharing it with fellow members, in particular newer ones who have alot of questions as I did the first day I arrived here.

If people have an issue with members mentioning successful experiences with certain compaines, then I will just keep all my knowledge to myself, and become one of those complete tossers, that thinks by not telling you what I have done to my car, that I am some sort of hero with my quick moddified car. You will never be as quick or know what I have done because I am ace with my sercret squirrel :spoton: ..............

Lets have a forum like that shall we?

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted
Obviously some people miss the point that the forum is about sharing information. Just think to yourself the first question people ask you when they know you have had mods done to your car... "wheredidyagetitdone?" The fact that you cannot talk literally on a forum you type, means that things appear open to the public which becomes replicated numerous times by different people, in which you would never hear about in general conversation as you are not open to the public listening in.

I have learnt alot from this forum, which has assisted me in getting my car to a stage I love, with this then comes the sharing of not only the information I know but also the information I have learnt as I have progressed with my own car. Part of this information is sharing it with fellow members, in particular newer ones who have alot of questions as I did the first day I arrived here.

If people have an issue with members mentioning successful experiences with certain compaines, then I will just keep all my knowledge to myself, and become one of those complete tossers, that thinks by not telling you what I have done to my car, that I am some sort of hero with my quick moddified car. You will never be as quick or know what I have done because I am ace with my sercret squirrel  :spoton: ..............

Lets have a forum like that shall we?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well said mate :spoton:

  • fordxr5turbodotcom
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Point Cook, Vic
Posted

It's certainly interesting to hear some responses based on my couple of posts.

I have a great deal of respect for those who have shared a great deal of information with us all on the forums. Please don't think I have some kinda of vendetta against HPF, I would / will infact, based on the recommendations of those on these forums, consider going to the them when I finally finish building this house and have some spare cash!

GEEA, it's obvious your a pretty intelligent individual and I've directly benefitted from your knowledge and ability to actually string a sentence together. Hence, there would be no way I'd put you on ignore.

JB - good point, I'll take my sad panda hat off and try to lighten up a little... :nono:

hrmmm... maybe I just need to tap the g/f on the shoulder a little more often :w00t2:

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 6d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted
hrmmm...  maybe I just need to tap the g/f on the shoulder a little more often  :nono:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:w00t2::nono::w00t2:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 20d
  • Location: Somewhere
Posted

Share information I hear you say.......

O'K........so far 7 telephone messages and 2 emails to HPF and one very rude and threatning emial response from Rob after I complained about the lack of service from a 'would be client'.......

Sorry, but in my books that far from service.......!!!

All due respect from Geea and BlownBA but sh*t man, you dont cut off the hand that feeds you.

I also know some of you have PM'd me with the same level of service (lack of) received from HPF.....

No cigars from me......

:sick:

dutchie

Guest mercurysteve
  • Guests
Posted

I had no dramas with any of em, Rob's been quite helpful. That said, they do like things there way and not too many questions. Fair enough I suppose. :blink:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...