fpv4me Member 14 Member For: 21y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/03/05 11:34 AM Posted 29/03/05 11:34 AM Hi guys,like to know if any other Ts are doin the same-put the boot in & hold for dear life/pretty scary actually.Very unpredictable !!!!!! What do you guys think it may be.My missus reckons the problem arose after I had the bonnet replacement (aerodynamics)who knows!!
xr6t ute Member 442 Member For: 22y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 29/03/05 11:46 AM Posted 29/03/05 11:46 AM Im assuming it was raining/wet? I think most people here will agree that you have to take it a bit easier in the wet! Shane
C.S.I Member 651 Member For: 21y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 29/03/05 11:50 AM Posted 29/03/05 11:50 AM I think a little more explanation is required as to the original problem you have
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 29/03/05 11:53 AM Posted 29/03/05 11:53 AM Hi guys,like to know if any other Ts are doin the same-put the boot in & hold for dear life/pretty scary actually.Very unpredictable !!!!!! What do you guys think it may be.My missus reckons the problem arose after I had the bonnet replacement (aerodynamics)who knows!!What did he say?
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 18d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 29/03/05 11:57 AM Posted 29/03/05 11:57 AM Yep, need an explanation. Have no idea what he is going on about
fpv4me Member 14 Member For: 21y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/03/05 12:06 PM Author Posted 29/03/05 12:06 PM Basically speaking,if I was to over-take,the situation comes about anywhere from the 120 to 140kph,gets a bit hairy not knowing where its gonna drift.I had the same situation occur fairly recently again but with no drift.I cant really explain!No signs of rain either!
C.S.I Member 651 Member For: 21y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 29/03/05 12:09 PM Posted 29/03/05 12:09 PM So what are you saying, that you can bag the rear wheels up big time at 120+ km/h??, to the point where you lose control of the car on dry bitumen ??Think you need new tyres chum
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 24y 1d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 29/03/05 12:12 PM Posted 29/03/05 12:12 PM Hi guys,like to know if any other Ts are doin the same-put the boot in & hold for dear life/pretty scary actually.Very unpredictable !!!!!! What do you guys think it may be.My missus reckons the problem arose after I had the bonnet replacement (aerodynamics)who knows!!As Rodney Rude once said ' What The f$#k Language Was That???'
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 29/03/05 12:44 PM Posted 29/03/05 12:44 PM I think we need some more information 2 know wat the fruck is going on here.like, is your car stock (if not how much power does it have), auto or manual trans coz by the sounds of it you must have a million killowatts 2 spin the tyres at 140 kp/h :lol:
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 29/03/05 12:47 PM Posted 29/03/05 12:47 PM I think we need some more information 2 know wat the fruck is going on here.like, is your car stock (if not how much power does it have), auto or manual trans coz by the sounds of it you must have a million killowatts 2 spin the tyres at 140 kp/h :lol:If it happens when he is overtaking, maybe he is flooring it at the same time he is pulling out (changing direction). Sudden acceleration plus change in direction could be enough to get him going sideways, even in the dry.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now