Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 10d
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted

Look dude I tatally feel for you as I know how pathetic ford is with there service. They just don't give a SH!T about you as a customer.

But really Expensive Daewoo will be the same... What dealer stuffed you round people should know.

  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Lemming No #5
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria
Posted
Did someone say DIFF? :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Probably best we dont bring this up here JB

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 26d
  • Location: melbourne
Posted
Look dude I tatally feel for you as I know how pathetic ford is with there service. They just don't give a SH!T about you as a customer.

But really Expensive Daewoo will be the same... What dealer stuffed you round people should know.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jefferson ford Mentone,

jefferson ford Moorabbin

Both a pack of incompentant fools, I wouldn't dream of gettin a service done there, and never did, only went for warranty probs!

I know that Expensive Daewoo wont be better quality, but I know they have better customer service!

Maybe ford will lift their game when they realise that they are losing long time loyal ford owners, due to poor service!

  • When in doubt ... Accelerate!
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 1d
  • Location: Melbourne, Hoppers Xing
Posted

last time I entered one of theses things .... the thread was blocked ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im steering WAY clear of the topic ....

Seriously though good luck .... its a pain when it affects your livelyhood especially when you know that the dealer doesnt care.....

I was thinking... is there a direct no to Ford you can call and demand some action .... I mean you paid some head dough to get into the car ... its cost you more to have it off the road ... :w00t2:

Damn there has to be some accountability somewhere ... doesnt it ?!?!? :w00t2:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 12d
  • Location: Mildura
Posted
I was thinking... is there a direct no to Ford you can call and demand some action .... I mean you paid some head dough to get into the car ... its cost you more to have it off the road ...  :spit:

Damn there has to be some accountability somewhere ... doesnt it ?!?!? :spit:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

13FORD gets you to customer service at Ford.

Found them to be quite good on my warranty issue, and follow up calls to se if I was happy :blink:

macka

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 13d
  • Location: Geelong Victoria
Posted

Tom Gorman are you reading this, more sales going down the drain because of piss poor customer service. Do something about it cause becoming number 1 again like you have planned won't happen if service departments continue to screw customers in the :spit: .

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 15d
  • Location: gold coast
Posted

doesnt make stuff all difference what brand you buy if there a :blink: dealer they give :spit: service my buisness owns 14 vehicles of different make and model toyota Expensive Daewoo ford mazda the only dealer I dont have trouble with for warranty is subaru and that's not even a company car its my wifes I just got rid of 2 toyotas because of :spit: service to get a ford that's no better and a ss crapman that's worse!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...