bcl Toughest BA Turbo Legacy Donating Member 3,408 Member For: 23y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 14/03/05 11:28 AM Posted 14/03/05 11:28 AM Enjoy your birthday.I hope Ken makes it extra special for you.... just don't let him drink too much.Brian
fordboy1981 Legacy Donating Member 2,076 Member For: 23y 8m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 15/03/05 03:37 AM Posted 15/03/05 03:37 AM And tomorrow my actual birthday, will be candlelight dinner with Ken, what did I do to deserve that.I have no idea, but it must have been horrendously evil to deserve such a punishment!oh well, Happy Birthday anyway Dave.
SWMBO Member 114 Member For: 21y 9m 21d Posted 15/03/05 07:19 AM Posted 15/03/05 07:19 AM What's wrong with this picture, I asked for perfume for my birthday, I got a sports exhaust
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 15/03/05 07:43 AM Posted 15/03/05 07:43 AM For your birhday Lea im going to give you an H so I can never be in trouble for mis-spelling Leah again... lol Hope you had a good dayBest wishes,Lumpy
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 13d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 15/03/05 07:44 AM Posted 15/03/05 07:44 AM What's wrong with this picture, I asked for perfume for my birthday, I got a sports exhaust <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I cant see a problem :lol: Happy Birthday CYA JEFF
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 15/03/05 07:49 AM Posted 15/03/05 07:49 AM What's wrong with this picture, I asked for perfume for my birthday, I got a sports exhaust :lol: Happy birthday Leah!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now