Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 28/02/05 05:11 AM Posted 28/02/05 05:11 AM When I have my new monaro...Anybody ELSE counting the days?
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 28/02/05 05:39 AM Posted 28/02/05 05:39 AM When I have my new monaro...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Anybody ELSE counting the days? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
jimmyboy Member 152 Member For: 23y 2m 20d Posted 28/02/05 06:00 AM Author Posted 28/02/05 06:00 AM I picked up the maloo last thursday, must say so far I am not disappointed.The new 6lt engine has a sh*t load of talk. I really do wish I got the hard cover though, It is very noisy at speed.
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/02/05 06:16 AM Posted 28/02/05 06:16 AM Holden= <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You tell em
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 12d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 28/02/05 06:18 AM Posted 28/02/05 06:18 AM I picked up the maloo last thursday, must say so far I am not disappointed.The new 6lt engine has a sh*t load of talk. I really do wish I got the hard cover though, It is very noisy at speed.Great to see you are enjoying your purchase Jim
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 12d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 28/02/05 06:36 AM Posted 28/02/05 06:36 AM I picked up the maloo last thursday, must say so far I am not disappointed.The new 6lt engine has a sh*t load of talk. I really do wish I got the hard cover though, It is very noisy at speed.Great to see you are enjoying your purchase Jim Now go away.......
Barry Blue Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom! Member 890 Member For: 21y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: Tweed Heads Posted 28/02/05 06:48 AM Posted 28/02/05 06:48 AM The new 6lt engine has a sh*t load of talk. "TALK" being the operative word
Barry Blue Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom! Member 890 Member For: 21y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: Tweed Heads Posted 28/02/05 06:50 AM Posted 28/02/05 06:50 AM Or does it just TALK a load of
macka'sxr6t Member 1,480 Member For: 22y 4m 12d Location: Mildura Posted 28/02/05 11:45 AM Posted 28/02/05 11:45 AM So if he's brought a Holden :o Why is he still here and not over with the LS1 LS2 c*cksuckers. Only joking. glad to see you happy with the crappadore.macka
rusht Member 198 Member For: 22y 3m 9d Posted 01/03/05 12:13 AM Posted 01/03/05 12:13 AM I picked up the maloo last thursday, must say so far I am not disappointed.The new 6lt engine has a sh*t load of talk. I really do wish I got the hard cover though, It is very noisy at speed.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Jimmy just in case it has the LS1's oil appetite it might be faster getting to the spare oil in the back without the hardcover :lol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now