mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/02/05 09:50 AM Posted 25/02/05 09:50 AM TWIT, good luck, you'll need itScotty<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BADGERSXR6TUTE Member 209 Member For: 22y 6m 20d Location: llandaff, tasmania Posted 25/02/05 10:08 AM Posted 25/02/05 10:08 AM I have crosseed over to what Im sure a lot of you guys would call the dark side, Yesterday I traded My XR6T ute on A VZ HSV Maloo. After I drove the car I just had to have it, Hope you guys dont frown upon me for this transition and even if u do I dont really care. I really did Like my XR6T and would never say anything bad about it and who knows I may be back to ford after the lease runs out on the maloo in 3 years.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice buy jimmyboy, don't mind them myself especially in that new blue, what colour and tranny did u get? hope it gives u as much enjoyment as the T but it is a Expensive Daewoo so I don't know(only joking)
YOOT Member 1,201 Member For: 23y 3m 14d Location: Birkdale Posted 26/02/05 09:08 AM Posted 26/02/05 09:08 AM I agree, good choice. I currently hol dthe Malloo as the very next car I would want to own over my Turbo.Its faster, its sounds like a V8, IRS, much nicer seats and interior, lighter, traction control and the LS2!The only bad thing, its twice as much as my Turbo :( otherwise I'd have one too.
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 27/02/05 01:38 AM Posted 27/02/05 01:38 AM Have fun with it What options have you got with it?
Goobz Member 746 Member For: 21y 11m 21d Location: Sutherland Shire, Sydney Posted 27/02/05 08:36 AM Posted 27/02/05 08:36 AM I have never been, never will be in a Holden .. simple :lol:<{POST_SNAPBACK}>That doesn't give you much of a basis for comparison then does it? :lol: Chris
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 18d Location: Sydney Posted 27/02/05 08:33 PM Posted 27/02/05 08:33 PM I have never been, never will be in a Holden .. simple :lol:that's what I said about Ford, now I drive a T.Chris
Guest mercurysteve Guests Posted 27/02/05 10:26 PM Posted 27/02/05 10:26 PM I hope you enjoy it Jimmyboy . They are great looking, but any LS1 for mind is off any list of mine.
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 28/02/05 03:52 AM Posted 28/02/05 03:52 AM yeah good luck, cant wait till I find ya at the next set of lights then you will wish you had the T back Rob...
Guest xrtwpn Guests Posted 28/02/05 04:36 AM Posted 28/02/05 04:36 AM yeah good luck, cant wait till I find ya at the next set of lights then you will wish you had the T back Rob...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Now Now Rob hahaWhen I have my new monaro you will be wondering why you car feels so slowNice new car a new Maloo from a Xr6t that's a big jump too now go and turbo the ls2 you wont have to worrry about much on the road then
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 11d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 28/02/05 04:38 AM Posted 28/02/05 04:38 AM Holden=
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now