Jump to content

What age bracket do you fall into?  

318 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted
:w00t2:

Are Chics supposed to reveal their age, or is that showing my age!!  lol

What's with chics not revealing their age........ :ermm:

Same here! I dont get it!

  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted (edited)
:w00t2:

Are Chics supposed to reveal their age, or is that showing my age!!  lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What's with chics not revealing their age........ :ermm:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dont get it!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No....l get it ....but can't see why women always hide their age (what a load of crap) and don't give me ... cos' their women!!!!

Edited by Blown BA
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 16d
Posted
:blink:

Are Chics supposed to reveal their age, or is that showing my age!!  lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What's with chics not revealing their age........ :msm:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know, I proud of my 21 years.

:SWMBO:

  • I see red
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 13d
  • Location: nowhere in particular
Posted
:huh:

Are Chics supposed to reveal their age, or is that showing my age!!  lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What's with chics not revealing their age........ :msm:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know, I proud of my 21 years.

:blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*cough* bulls!t *cough* :lol: :SWMBO:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 16d
Posted
:msm:

Are Chics supposed to reveal their age, or is that showing my age!!  lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What's with chics not revealing their age........ :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know, I proud of my 21 years.

:blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*cough* bulls!t *cough* :lol: :SWMBO:

Watch it Ross, I'll send boofhead down to sort you out :nod:

:msm:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
I don't know, I proud of my 21 years.

:SWMBO:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:huh: ... you keep lying like that, you're going straight to hell .... :msm:

I sometimes feel like a 21-year-old, but they're really hard to find at this time of night ... :blink:

:nod:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 16d
Posted
I don't know, I proud of my 21 years.

:SWMBO:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:omg: ... you keep lying like that, you're going straight to hell .... :nod:

I sometimes feel like a 21-year-old, but they're really hard to find at this time of night ... :msm:

:huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When you do, send him to the front of the house :msm:

:blink:

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
When you do, send him to the front of the house :nod:

:blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cain ... your mother needs her bunions rubbed again ... :huh::SWMBO:

:msm:

  • 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

The age and weight thing with women is bulldust I recon! Whats the big deal anyway we all old, its just fact of life! :k24t:

Why hide the little facts when a picture tells a 1000 words :tomatoit:

Cheers :wub:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...