TBO240 Member 628 Member For: 23y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Posted 05/02/05 02:04 PM Posted 05/02/05 02:04 PM very impressive time for a manual what was your 60 ft time
badxr6 HEINRICH PERFORMANCE AND TUNING Legacy Donating Member 439 Member For: 22y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 05/02/05 02:07 PM Author Posted 05/02/05 02:07 PM very impressive time for a manual what was your 60 ft time1.9
Skitz 6 Legacy Donating Member 115 Member For: 22y 3m 6d Location: Adelaide Posted 05/02/05 02:30 PM Posted 05/02/05 02:30 PM Some nice times there.The way badxr6's T would just squat on every gear change was awesome, and a good time as well.It was nice to meet Craig and Rumble is a hot looking car, and well done for a top time 11.6 wow.One thing about AIR giving me the crappers is that they havent invested in a time board, so once the cars cross the line and the next lot start the burnouts, you cant hear the times.... All in all a good night.And Lee for 13.4 first time isn't bad. I'll probably get a 18.0 when my turn arrives on the 19th.Peter
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 13d Posted 05/02/05 02:38 PM Posted 05/02/05 02:38 PM One thing about AIR giving me the crappers is that they havent invested in a time board, so once the cars cross the line and the next lot start the burnouts, you cant hear the times.... I'll second that...Cant hear a thing
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 05/02/05 08:12 PM Posted 05/02/05 08:12 PM Great times badxr6. Thank God someone has knocked Martina of her perchScotty
badxr6 HEINRICH PERFORMANCE AND TUNING Legacy Donating Member 439 Member For: 22y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 05/02/05 11:50 PM Author Posted 05/02/05 11:50 PM Great times badxr6. Thank God someone has knocked Martina of her perchScottythanks scotty what was his time do you know
Street Tuner Member 727 Member For: 23y 9m 4d Posted 06/02/05 12:37 AM Posted 06/02/05 12:37 AM (edited) Come on guys, its two years since I raced a T....give it a break I think you will still find mine remains the fastest 5 speed right Bruce? You have a Typhoon 6 speed in yours?Well done.Flash some of Nizpros new maps into it, and you may go an 11.... Edited 06/02/05 12:39 AM by Street Tuner
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 06/02/05 12:44 AM Posted 06/02/05 12:44 AM It was a great night and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone. I was very impressed with Bruce's car and his ability to tune whilst at the track. Bruce running the 12.4 was awesome and sets the new bench mark for the manuals. I think Martin had a best of 12.86 which has stood for along time and even though some here may not like Martin his achievement deserves alittle respect.I have nodoubt that alot of the guiys that were there for their first time will be setting some quick times in the near future. I'm looking forward to watching the results.Geea.
badxr6 HEINRICH PERFORMANCE AND TUNING Legacy Donating Member 439 Member For: 22y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 06/02/05 02:01 AM Author Posted 06/02/05 02:01 AM Come on guys, its two years since I raced a T....give it a break I think you will still find mine remains the fastest 5 speed right Bruce? You have a Typhoon 6 speed in yours?Well done.Flash some of Nizpros new maps into it, and you may go an 11....hi martin I have ran 12.9 back in feb 2004 with the t5 and 290rwkws
badxr6 HEINRICH PERFORMANCE AND TUNING Legacy Donating Member 439 Member For: 22y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 06/02/05 02:03 AM Author Posted 06/02/05 02:03 AM 2quote=geea,Feb 6 2005, 10:14 AM]It was a great night and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone. I was very impressed with Bruce's car and his ability to tune whilst at the track. Bruce running the 12.4 was awesome and sets the new bench mark for the manuals. I think Martin had a best of 12.86 which has stood for along time and even though some here may not like Martin his achievement deserves alittle respect.I have nodoubt that alot of the guiys that were there for their first time will be setting some quick times in the near future. I'm looking forward to watching the results.Geea. bloody autos
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now