badxr6 HEINRICH PERFORMANCE AND TUNING Legacy Donating Member 439 Member For: 22y 8m Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 05/02/05 01:20 PM Posted 05/02/05 01:20 PM tonight I ran a 12.4 @115 mph (manual) at A.I.Ralso geea came over and ran a killa 11.6 @120mph(auto) well done
Pretzel EMS makes MAGIC MUMBO ! Member 192 Member For: 22y 9m 26d Location: Melbourne Posted 05/02/05 01:23 PM Posted 05/02/05 01:23 PM Well done there Badxr6, really motoring along there !I ran a best ET of 13.2,and best MPH of 111 out of the two runs I have done !Pretzel
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 05/02/05 01:24 PM Posted 05/02/05 01:24 PM tonight I ran a 12.4 @115 mph (manual) at A.I.Ralso geea came over and ran a killa 11.6 @120mph(auto) well doneSoo that'd be the record for a Manual T isn't it?I think before StreeTuna held it with a 12.9 or so?Congrats
badxr6 HEINRICH PERFORMANCE AND TUNING Legacy Donating Member 439 Member For: 22y 8m Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 05/02/05 01:26 PM Author Posted 05/02/05 01:26 PM Well done there Badxr6, really motoring along there !I ran a best ET of 13.2,and best MPH of 111 out of the two runs I have done !Pretzelyer it was good run did do a couple of them as well
badxr6 HEINRICH PERFORMANCE AND TUNING Legacy Donating Member 439 Member For: 22y 8m Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 05/02/05 01:26 PM Author Posted 05/02/05 01:26 PM tonight I ran a 12.4 @115 mph (manual) at A.I.Ralso geea came over and ran a killa 11.6 @120mph(auto) well doneSoo that'd be the record for a Manual T isn't it?I think before StreeTuna held it with a 12.9 or so?Congrats so geea tells me
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Posted 05/02/05 01:33 PM Posted 05/02/05 01:33 PM Tonight was my first time at the drags...(much learning still required )My main problems are with axle tramp and hitting the limiter all too often..Hoping for better results in 2 weeks time But the best I could manage was13.4 @108 Much was learnt tonight
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/02/05 01:34 PM Posted 05/02/05 01:34 PM tonight I ran a 12.4 @115 mph (manual) at A.I.Ralso geea came over and ran a killa 11.6 @120mph(auto) well donethat's a great time in a manual (or an auto for that matter). Well done
badxr6 HEINRICH PERFORMANCE AND TUNING Legacy Donating Member 439 Member For: 22y 8m Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 05/02/05 01:35 PM Author Posted 05/02/05 01:35 PM Tonight was my first time at the drags...(much learning still required )My main problems are with axle tramp and hitting the limiter all too often..Hoping for better results in 2 weeks time But the best I could manage was13.4 @108 Much was learnt tonight still a good effort there Lee
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 05/02/05 01:38 PM Posted 05/02/05 01:38 PM yes Well done to both of them- awesome times Nice to meet Craig too,one of natures gentlemen.Hustler went well too 13.2 phase 2?
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 05/02/05 01:42 PM Posted 05/02/05 01:42 PM Well done geea! But the job is only laft done mate!! What about WA?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now