Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 25/01/05 04:26 AM Posted 25/01/05 04:26 AM Like I said,At 6'13' I'm about average.Cant say I've noticed any real problems other than my height.Not Scotty <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hmmm the pineapples must work good up north :lol:<{POST_SNAPBACK}>that's a bit rough....<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Tell me about it
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 25/01/05 06:18 AM Posted 25/01/05 06:18 AM I'm 6'1" and don't use them.
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 25/01/05 06:41 AM Posted 25/01/05 06:41 AM I'm 6'1" and don't use them...............I didnt know the BA had sun visors in the back seat!! :lol:
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 25/01/05 06:44 AM Posted 25/01/05 06:44 AM I'm 6'1" and don't use them.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>..............I didnt know the BA had sun visors in the back seat!! :lol: <{POST_SNAPBACK}>10 Points
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 25/01/05 06:45 AM Posted 25/01/05 06:45 AM Sun visors in the BA are perfect for me, but I'm not very tall.
xr6t ute Member 442 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 25/01/05 07:03 AM Posted 25/01/05 07:03 AM Im about 6' too, I think theyre a little bit low. Havnt really used them enough to notice, until I read this post Shane.
YOOT Member 1,201 Member For: 23y 3m 13d Location: Birkdale Posted 25/01/05 07:16 AM Posted 25/01/05 07:16 AM I think you will all find that the roof line is too low, its the crap styling of the aerodynamic AU hindering our BA enjoyment, this visors are fine. Sit in an older Falcon and you'll feel like your in a 4WD.
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 17d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 25/01/05 08:16 AM Posted 25/01/05 08:16 AM I'm 6' 1", well built, tanned and have a great sense of humour.I am a n/s, s/d and enjoy quiet walks along the beach, picnics and cuddles. Would like to meet genuine person for casual se* and general pleasurement.. :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry, beer o'clock humour..
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 25/01/05 11:45 AM Posted 25/01/05 11:45 AM I'm 6' 1", well built, tanned and have a great sense of humour.I am a n/s, s/d and enjoy quiet walks along the beach, picnics and cuddles. Would like to meet genuine person for casual se* and general pleasurement.. :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry, beer o'clock humour..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>:greddy:
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/01/05 12:43 PM Posted 25/01/05 12:43 PM I'm 6'1" and don't use them...............I didnt know the BA had sun visors in the back seat!! :lol: 10 Points :spoton:Ok, I just worked that out. Very good.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now