Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 02/02/05 09:59 PM Posted 02/02/05 09:59 PM It seems that REX drivers like spinning a few yarns.Can't resist this, but your phase 2 is no match for my rex. You need Phase 3 to keep up. Careful not to generalise,as there are some quick rexes around.Brian<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think you missed the point of the conversation Brian....I didn't see any post where anybody was saying their GT or XR6T with or without any mods beat or indeed even had a drag with any Rex. What I read was a presumed Rex owner saying he saw a drag between a XR6T with a Phase 2 kit and a GT and the GT was winning. I wasn't there so I can't comment directly but on paper looking at the extra power and torque in a slightly lighter car the XR6T looks to have the advantage. Who knows, maybe the GT was modded?
bcl Toughest BA Turbo Legacy Donating Member 3,408 Member For: 23y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/02/05 11:24 PM Posted 02/02/05 11:24 PM I think you missed the point of the conversation Brian....OK ... but I agree; the GT won't come close to a phase 2 XR6T auto. In manual form it may be close, and may depend on the skill of the driver.Brian
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 03/02/05 01:50 AM Posted 03/02/05 01:50 AM On the topic of GTs, does anyone know of a company that hires them out?I'd like to have a nice long drive of one for a weekend <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeh just buy a F6 and then take it back to get the clutch fixed and Ford will lend you one for nothing
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 03/02/05 11:50 AM Posted 03/02/05 11:50 AM LOL@Falchoon
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now