QikSmurf Member 246 Member For: 23y 2m 24d Posted 07/01/05 12:41 PM Posted 07/01/05 12:41 PM Build number 45 and in love with the best car ever made! I can't imagine this car with more power. maybe when I have driven it some more I will get the urge, but for now it sh*ts all over my series 1 XR6T with aps Phase 1.Just all round happy as a pig in sh*t.Hypnodoc: What is your problem? I read an early review you did and it seemed you loved the car. It sounds like your little sister has taken over your computer. Remember, always change the password!!
BA-PHOON Member 67 Member For: 21y 9m 13d Posted 07/01/05 01:34 PM Posted 07/01/05 01:34 PM Build No. 0052. 1st one in Tassie.See below for options/ colour etc....waiting to hear the outcome of the APS work..... but very tempted!!!
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/01/05 02:02 PM Posted 07/01/05 02:02 PM I have build number ihaventgot1You guys are just showing off now, not fair
MYF6 Legacy Donating Member 172 Member For: 21y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: Earth, I think? Posted 07/01/05 02:07 PM Posted 07/01/05 02:07 PM Build 0025, delivered late Nov - 1st in Qld.Brembo's, FPV wheel, Sunroof, Towbar & tint.Fantastic car but has its issues: gearbox grind, driveline shunt & diff whine.
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 07/01/05 02:19 PM Posted 07/01/05 02:19 PM Mines not a F6 but ill kill any Ford XR or Phoon for factory options.lol
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 9d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 07/01/05 02:24 PM Posted 07/01/05 02:24 PM Mines not a F6 but ill kill any Ford XR or Phoon for factory options.lol Hmmmmm.... What a strange man...........
dynosteve Dyno Tuner Legacy Donating Member 426 Member For: 23y 4m 29d Location: Redcliffe Posted 07/01/05 10:06 PM Posted 07/01/05 10:06 PM mine is 032 orange/leather/steering wheel/ Redcliffe Dyno upgrade package/window tintDynosteve,What was the outcome of the F6 upgrade you were going to do?Any results to show us mate?Certainly will be, at the moment we're road testing, the upgrades so far are injectors, RDP computer, K&N at the moment it has 284.85kw's at the tyres but this is still with standard exhaust system on, will keep you guys informed as I'd rather road test a vehcile for a couple of 1000 km's before waving any flags.thanks steve
Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 08/01/05 12:17 AM Posted 08/01/05 12:17 AM Build Number 13Options. Tear up $15k to get rid of the thing Opinion. Over rated under powered poorly built sh!tbox WOW!!!!! Doc,Wazzup????? I did'nt think it was that bad, must admit I prefer the GT, but your F6 had plenty of zipp when I drove it??Or.......are you a closet V8 nut!!
jdo Member 88 Member For: 22y 3m 6d Location: Mosman Posted 08/01/05 12:39 AM Posted 08/01/05 12:39 AM As the .sig says, Dec '04 Mercury Silver, number 0131 (picked it up last night :D :D :D ). Just the steering wheel and the floormats as options. I'm wishing now I'd gotten the sunroof though :/
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 08/01/05 04:57 AM Posted 08/01/05 04:57 AM As the .sig says, Dec '04 Mercury Silver, number 0131 (picked it up last night :D :D :D ). Just the steering wheel and the floormats as options. I'm wishing now I'd gotten the sunroof though :/<{POST_SNAPBACK}>jdo we need pics!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now