Brisbane Get Together

F6 RAPID

• Formerly Turbo6
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 3m 19d

I've got about 1200kms on it now, so I will take it relatively easy until 1500 - which is what is recommended, and then off I go! :D

I must admit to giving it a squirt (not full throttle though) or two and crikey, it doesn't mind getting a little taily in first gear ............. you can tell it's a ute!

I am just going to go and purchase those shares in Dunlop now.............. :auto:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m
[ $12.80 for the disk I think + development

If you have negatives already, you can go anywhere and just say, "No I don't wany your crappy software, just give me the images baby, fit 'em all on one CD and make 'em good"!! Probably 'round about the same price.

Hang on....

Its $6.95 for 24exp + $9.95 for CD (Priceline Stores) and the software comes with it through Kodak, wether u want it or not.

I do not extract one customers film because they decide they don't want the Kodak Software. We do not provide "Special Services".

And we only put max 40 images onto a disc.

Antoinette - Kodak Australia

• I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 23d

Re: Hang on,

"You can go anywhere"? Anywhere is not 'Kodak'. I was trying to relay the message (go to 'ANY PLACE' to get them burnt onto CD if you have the negatives)!!!!!

That was roughly the price my wife paid at a Kodak shop in the city. $12.80 which I would imagine includes the cost for development and 1 CD including the images and the software to view the images.

I'm sorry If the comment seemed like it was directed at "Kodak" as it was not.

The truth is, most of us already have image editing software and image viewers. Later versions of Windows have these by default. 1 CD holds 700MB of data. Each pic is around 700kb's? That's room for a lot more than 40 images. There could be a lot more room for images if the software was not included in the burn.

• The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 6m 15d

must say the photos turned out great. Im really impressed with this guys.. We have to organise an Australia wide get together soon! Im aiming to see if we can get a FPV Tour shortly.. so this may be the time.. imagine that all the Turbo's together.. awesome!

• I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 23d

Hey Goose,

How did those images go? Did you achieve a good result? I'm dying to see the 15 shots that you have commented on as being not too shabby.

CJF077 - You haven't seen anything yet. Not if I have anything to do with it. Now if we can only decide on location No. 2.

All the turbos together would definatley be a God-like site indeed!! :thumbsup:

Outing No: 2

Suggestion No. 1: Same plan as the 1st outing, go to the locations Goose and I were at, then up to Mt Coot-tha.

Suggestion No. 2: Queensland Raceway.

Suggestion No. 3: Maleny or another nice mountain road, there are a few to choose from up here, Mt Glorious? Springbrook?