Brisbane Get Together

F6 RAPID

• I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 23d

As I said to all, so sorry my films didn't work. It's not fair, tried sooo hard to wait until a speed boat, cargo ship...etc was in the background, climb to great heights, "literally", take in some cases 2 varient shots, not fair!!!

Well out of the only 2 cars I managed to get a photo of, here's one of my personal Favourite Pics:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 00-XRG / 006-FPV
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 21d

ed,

I'm bloody useless when it comes to scanners, have given the pics to a mate to scan for me. So hopefully in another couple of days. Actually do you have a decent scanner? cos those pics you put up look pretty okay. The ones I was scanning, didn't matter what resolution I used , ie 4800, 1200, 600 they all came out looking really crappy. Maybe I can drop the pics off to you, and you can scan em for me?

• Lifetime Members
ed,

I'm bloody useless when it comes to scanners, have given the pics to a mate to scan for me. So hopefully in another couple of days.  Actually do you have a decent scanner? cos those pics you put up look pretty okay.  The ones I was scanning, didn't matter what resolution I used , ie 4800, 1200, 600 they all came out looking really crappy.  Maybe I can drop the pics off to you, and you can scan em for me?

Goose, I had them burn a CD at one of the Kodak hour photo places. The images are already ".jpg's", easy. Not the best quality but they are around 600k each, apart from the numberplate..lol, they are unaltered, just posted them up straight from a copy on my HDD. I'd do it for you but I don't have a scanner, I could do it at work after hours one night maybe if you want. Or I could ask a friend that lives in that new North Lakes estate, go up on the weekend or something.

• 00-XRG / 006-FPV
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 21d

I'll just let my mate take em home tonight for me. By the way how much did it cost to get them put onto CD at the kodak shop? I still have the negatives, maybe that'll be an easier option again.

• Lifetime Members
I'll just let my mate take em home tonight for me.  By the way how much did it cost to get them put onto CD at the kodak shop?  I still have the negatives, maybe that'll be an easier option again.

It can be exy. $12.80 for the disk I think + development

If you have negatives already, you can go anywhere and just say, "No I don't wany your crappy software, just give me the images baby, fit 'em all on one CD and make 'em good"!! Probably 'round about the same price.

Guest FlashingRED
  • Guests

GREAT PICS BUDDY. HOPEFULLY WE CAN ARRANGE ANOTHER SHOOT IN JUNE SOMETIME, AS OUR MERCURY SILVER TURBO IS DUE 4 ARRIVAL END OF MAY-EARLY JUNE...

• Lifetime Members

Tiger691,

You're on dude. Hopefully we would be planning gathering No. 3 by then. :D

Goose,

How's the scanning of thepics going bud? I've asked Turbo6 if he doesn't mind if some of his pics are uploaded onto a webpage. I'd love to see yours as well and if it's cool (with both of you), I'll make a pretty little page for them. :lol:

If anyone else has got any from last Sunday, post em. If you want me to include them as well then excellent.

• Formerly Turbo6
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 3m 19d

Ed, PM me with your address (you know you can trust me....... :D ) and I will mail you a disk with all the photos I took burnt on it.

Cheers Boys!

• Lifetime Members
Ed, PM me with your address (you know you can trust me....... :D ) and I will mail you a disk with all the photos I took burnt on it.

Cheers Boys!

lol. OK done. Cheers.

Just dont come around and do donuts on our lawn.....D'oh, now I've done it. :lol:

So have you broken the citric beast in yet? She's pretty nice. I was impressed.