ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 30/01/05 07:37 PM Posted 30/01/05 07:37 PM Great day,well organised Ant.. Good to catch up with you all again... Wonder how long it will be before they let out...
rjs Legacy Donating Member 525 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Location: Sydney Posted 30/01/05 08:49 PM Posted 30/01/05 08:49 PM What another great event and cruise. Thanks to MISSXR for all her efforts once again.
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 16d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 30/01/05 09:20 PM Posted 30/01/05 09:20 PM Top day was great to catch up with the old and new forum guy's, was a very enjoyable day had by myself and family yet again thanks Miss XR Cant wait for the Kangaroo valley cruise Hint Hint Ducatijb CYA JEFF PS: I love the Putty rd
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 31/01/05 12:41 AM Posted 31/01/05 12:41 AM For all you photo lovers:I have added a new section to the gallery for the photos.http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...y&cmd=sc&cat=48Post away!
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 31/01/05 01:12 AM Posted 31/01/05 01:12 AM Greetings from Singapore! (yes, I did make my flight) As always, MISSXR has done an awesome job organising another great outing. Bravo! As for :gandalf:, we missed our opportunity to put him away for good. But it did give me some great ideas.....
4runner Legacy Donating Member 215 Member For: 22y 2m 16d Location: Sydney Posted 31/01/05 02:16 AM Posted 31/01/05 02:16 AM Great cruise Antoinette. That was the first time I'd travelled the Putty road - and I had a blast. But I did discover one thing - Don't let a 3 year old play a Game Boy whilst having fun in the twisties.
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 21d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 31/01/05 03:04 AM Posted 31/01/05 03:04 AM For all you photo lovers:I have added a new section to the gallery for the photos.http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...y&cmd=sc&cat=48Post away!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Must of been exciting No images were found
Kaine HgAg soldier Member 253 Member For: 23y 2m 25d Gender: Male Posted 31/01/05 06:17 AM Posted 31/01/05 06:17 AM Great cruise Antoinette. That was the first time I'd travelled the Putty road - and I had a blast. But I did discover one thing - Don't let a 3 year old play a Game Boy whilst having fun in the twisties. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I wondered why you were stopped, I was going to pull over but lucky I didnt!. I was probably a good 10mins behind everyone else anyway. I made it home eventually... thanks for waiting wayne! NOTanyways Had a good day, thanks for organising. p.s I posted up a pic or two in the gallery but most of mine turned out
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 31/01/05 10:50 AM Posted 31/01/05 10:50 AM Another good day had by the Gandalf clan. Thanks Ant, well done again. Putty road reminded me a little of Tassie, but without the traffic. When's the next one:Kangaroo ValleyEastern Creek KartsWiseman Ferry...Thanks Jodi for the suggestion of your grandmother as my bowls partner ... ... unfortunately, I've made other arrangements. Thanks to everyone for standing idlely by while the whacko physic locked me in that tiny cavity!!! ... and if she truely was physic, how did she not know that I was going to be the -stirrer of the group?
Guest Skeets Guests Posted 01/02/05 08:46 AM Posted 01/02/05 08:46 AM What a great day. Thanks Ant, we had a great time. Looking forward to Wiseman Ferry .... hint hintSkeets
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now