Jump to content

How well did you score?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted

What did santa bring you guys?

I got some quicksilver shorts, a billabong belt, an mp3 player, a couple of shirts, a ford calender, a pair of thongs, some undies :gooff: , and an MP3 player.

All in all I think I did bloody well :spoton:

  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Me, I scored a Logitech keyboard, wireless mouse and 17" LCD monitor. Very happy. Oh, and other stuff like T-shirts, gift voucher, bar set.....

I did very well.

  • nutter
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 9m 2d
  • Location: Wagga Wagga
Posted

a digital camera, pair of shorts, boxer shorts, shirts, socks, some beer mugs, guiness book of world records and some chocolates...

I enjoyed myself yesterday

  • The Best Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted
What did santa bring you guys?

I got some quicksilver shorts, a billabong belt, an mp3 player, a couple of shirts, a ford calender, a pair of thongs, some undies :blink: , and an MP3 player.

All in all I think I did bloody well  :spoton:

2 MP3 players?

  • FPV521
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 2d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I got a 1/18th scale of Marcos Ambrose No 1 BA Falcon. Also got a copy of his new book. What more could I need.

V8 model has so much edtail but that number 1 on the door makes me smile a bit. :spoton:

Good book. Have any of you guys read it?

One interseting thing was that Ross Stone hired Marcos before he had even driven a V8 supercar. He thought he had talent and the right attitude. Mr Stone couldnt have been more wrong. :blink:

Good spotting by kiwi Stone Brothers. :w00t2:

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted

I :spoton:SWMBO. :sick:

:spoton:

post-875-1104037587_thumb.jpg

  • Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom!
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Tweed Heads
Posted
I got a 1/18th scale of Marcos Ambrose No 1 BA Falcon. Also got a copy of his new book. What more could I need.

V8 model has so much edtail but that number 1 on the door makes me smile a bit. :spoton:

Good book. Have any of you guys read it?

One interseting thing was that Ross Stone hired Marcos before he had even driven a V8 supercar. He thought he had talent and the right attitude. Mr Stone couldnt have been more wrong. :spoton:

Good spotting by kiwi Stone Brothers. :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think you mean, Mr Stone could'nt have been more RIGHT! :sick:

  • voy74656
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 20d
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

For my adelaide christmas I got Ford car mug, ford pen, and got 1 of my ford posters stolen - its at the framers now....apparantly....my room mate is very very sneeky :spoton: and I also got a sign that has a pic of a xr6 with "FORD PARKING ONLY - ALL OTHER CARS WILL BE TOWED"...needless 2 say its going in the carport where my T sleeps :sick: umm...got the 2005 FPV calendar and a new Voyager book.

Now when I go home over new years and I have my farm christmas I'll c what I get there :spoton:

  • god bless my kids
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: claremont meadows, sydney
Posted

I got nothing off my kids nothing off my girlfriend and key holder off my mum ...but I bought myself 300 dollars clothe a laptop,sct edit for my T and sums it up

I done pretty good for myself I think but it cost me though

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted

Me.....l got a Sony Mini DV Handycam, a bag, 2 batteries, and 5 spare tapes :spoton:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...