Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 20d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 29/12/04 03:46 AM Posted 29/12/04 03:46 AM So who's gunna take the focus outa these eyes??
bcl Toughest BA Turbo Legacy Donating Member 3,408 Member For: 23y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/12/04 05:50 AM Posted 29/12/04 05:50 AM OK I'll bring my impressa even if I don't have my Ford, and if I have my Ford he can race us. impressa 232awkw - manual - street tyres (and just 1260kg)<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just got off the phone to Nizpro; car won't be ready, and they need a holiday.At 500rwkw it appears a number of older components aren't up to the task, and need upgrading, but are OK at 450rwkw; it may be a while....so I'll bring the Sti to race the Fords.Brian
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 29/12/04 06:05 AM Author Posted 29/12/04 06:05 AM OK I'll bring my impressa even if I don't have my Ford, and if I have my Ford he can race us. impressa 232awkw - manual - street tyres (and just 1260kg)<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just got off the phone to Nizpro; car won't be ready, and they need a holiday.At 500rwkw it appears a number of older components aren't up to the task, and need upgrading, but are OK at 450rwkw; it may be a while....so I'll bring the Sti to race the Fords.Brian<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Will you still be coming down on the 7th Brian?Geea.
bcl Toughest BA Turbo Legacy Donating Member 3,408 Member For: 23y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/12/04 06:11 AM Posted 29/12/04 06:11 AM Will you still be coming down on the 7th Brian?Geea. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>No, probably late January now.
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 7d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 01/01/05 01:15 PM Posted 01/01/05 01:15 PM Put me down for spectator...........May need to follow someone out there as I am new to town...Let me know time and place to meet I am southside, working northside
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 01/01/05 01:22 PM Author Posted 01/01/05 01:22 PM Renata has booked our accomodation. We are staying at the Dural holiday Village. We spent 2 weeks there and had a great time and enata was able to get us a cabin again. We will be arriving afternoon of the 10th and leaving late morning of the 13th. I'm going racing on the 12th and at some stage I'm taking the family to the Powerhouse Museum. There is a LoTR exibition on and the kids will love it. Any ideas or thoughts on a get together or meet up would be great. It would be great to meet those that won't be able to make it to the drags. Geea.
loaded Member 77 Member For: 22y 7m 29d Location: sydney Posted 03/01/05 11:24 AM Posted 03/01/05 11:24 AM I will try hard to get there pending work committments, and having my clutch rectified by Ford.Stock standard manual T with slipping clutch. I had it dynoed at 15000k's with 221.1rwkw and managed a 14.5 last time out.Peter
4runner Legacy Donating Member 215 Member For: 22y 2m 12d Location: Sydney Posted 03/01/05 09:06 PM Posted 03/01/05 09:06 PM I may also have a mate come along. He has a stock 5 speed manual XR6T that ran 13.9 early last year at WSID. Gives me a comparison between stock 5 and 6 speeds.
TRELO Member 21 Member For: 21y 9m 2d Location: Merrylands , Sydney Posted 04/01/05 10:15 AM Posted 04/01/05 10:15 AM I might come and spectate , but not 100% yet
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 04/01/05 10:17 AM Author Posted 04/01/05 10:17 AM So who's gunna take the focus outa these eyes??<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I still reckon the car would look even more awesome with a bulge. Geea.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now