Mals BA XR6T Member 381 Member For: 23y 10m 1d Location: Sydney Posted 15/04/03 12:01 AM Posted 15/04/03 12:01 AM Guys, good chance me and the mrs will come... I'll let you know closer to the date
Phantomxr6 Legacy Donating Member 452 Member For: 23y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Razorback NSW Posted 17/04/03 10:44 AM Posted 17/04/03 10:44 AM Me, the Mrs & 6yr old terror,will see you all there. Older son aswell :D
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 21/04/03 09:36 AM Posted 21/04/03 09:36 AM Just checked, its the last day of my holidays, I'll be there.
cramorr Kia Sorento Legacy Donating Member 157 Member For: 23y 8m 19d Location: Awakino New Zealand Posted 21/04/03 10:17 AM Posted 21/04/03 10:17 AM Count me in After the Canberra trip....absofarkin lutly!!!!!!!Margaret and I would love to go on another drive.
XRSEX EVO 9 SUPPORTER Member 556 Member For: 23y 6m 6d Location: NO CAPA EDIT REQUIRED HERE! Posted 24/04/03 11:19 PM Posted 24/04/03 11:19 PM Im in as well guy's. I will make sure the ute is washed before hand. If there is any changes let us know. My mate just picked up his ute he will probably come as well. As for the $10 fee that is dirt cheap It cost me more to go to Macca's. It's cool.
chrislak Legacy Donating Member 400 Member For: 23y 9m 9d Location: Sydney Posted 28/04/03 05:25 PM Posted 28/04/03 05:25 PM How many of you guys are bringing your partners.
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/04/03 03:23 AM Posted 29/04/03 03:23 AM I don't think my wife will want to go, never thought of asking her... :D
XRSEX EVO 9 SUPPORTER Member 556 Member For: 23y 6m 6d Location: NO CAPA EDIT REQUIRED HERE! Posted 29/04/03 10:44 AM Posted 29/04/03 10:44 AM I will definetly bring my wife. She loves cruises,but she would most probably want to bring her own car and show us a thing or two.
phantomxr6t Member 11 Member For: 23y 6m 27d Location: CAMDEN N.S.W. Posted 01/05/03 04:02 AM Posted 01/05/03 04:02 AM I'LL BE THERE ON THE DAY WITH THE MRS! COUNT US IN FOR THE BBQ TOO!
rjs Legacy Donating Member 525 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Location: Sydney Posted 01/05/03 04:13 AM Author Posted 01/05/03 04:13 AM Never thought of asking my girlfriend. Nah, I'll bring the boys instead. :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now