XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Posted 16/12/04 11:07 AM Posted 16/12/04 11:07 AM :banghead: Is there a doctor in the house
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 16/12/04 11:15 AM Author Posted 16/12/04 11:15 AM I'm only hanging around for the money. I just wish he would hurry up and produce it <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oh no you don't ... last time I "produced" any money, it magically disappeared. There's no way I'm even hinting at the existence of my secret "cunning kick" ... doh! ... I just did, didn't I ... :banghead:
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 16/12/04 10:03 PM Posted 16/12/04 10:03 PM Where's that banning Trumpy ... my arm can't take much more of this beating. I know, I'm off to the other room to post in peace. She may read it, but at least I won't get more of this pounding!!! :smilelove: <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sorry mate, had (another) blackout in my suburb just after I posted that. Bloody Integral Energy. We can discuss the terms of our agreement in that other room....
SWMBO Member 114 Member For: 21y 9m 25d Posted 16/12/04 10:07 PM Posted 16/12/04 10:07 PM Where's that banning Trumpy ... my arm can't take much more of this beating. I know, I'm off to the other room to post in peace. She may read it, but at least I won't get more of this pounding!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sorry mate, had (another) blackout in my suburb just after I posted that. Bloody Integral Energy. We can discuss the terms of our agreement in that other room....<{POST_SNAPBACK}>All I have to do is make a donation and all your secrets will be mine. Now to the bank. :smilelove:
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 16/12/04 10:14 PM Posted 16/12/04 10:14 PM You are in trouble Ken. SWMBO is quicker on the reply than you are! :lol:
SWMBO Member 114 Member For: 21y 9m 25d Posted 16/12/04 10:20 PM Posted 16/12/04 10:20 PM You are in trouble Ken. SWMBO is quicker on the reply than you are! :lol:<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Off to work now. Someone has to earn a living to pay for Preciousss :smilelove:
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/12/04 10:31 PM Posted 16/12/04 10:31 PM Ha, finally a newbie giving it to you Ken :smilelove: . What goes around comes around. :lol:
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 16/12/04 10:41 PM Author Posted 16/12/04 10:41 PM You are in trouble Ken. SWMBO is quicker on the reply than you are! :lol:<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hmmm, I can see I'm going to have to come up with some sort of story here about how the site is permanently down or we've adopted a male-only policy. It's as bad as letting women into public bars! :smilelove:
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 23d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 17/12/04 12:08 AM Posted 17/12/04 12:08 AM Welcome to the nuthouse Lea!
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 17/12/04 01:00 AM Posted 17/12/04 01:00 AM and that's all I got to say.... :lol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now