Lawsy Wanabe mechanical engineer Legacy Donating Member 960 Member For: 22y 15d Gender: Male Location: At the computer, obviously..... Posted 21/12/04 05:26 AM Posted 21/12/04 05:26 AM Answer properly please. Sick of the crap, sick of the ignorance. I have respect for what APS have done, and their ability to tune, but as a whole I respect them about as much as a used car salesman. Say anything to get in the door.....That's rich for someone whose last posts consist of nothing but attacks against APS. It's clear you don't intend to purchase their products so don't expect any answers. Geeseman.
aps Member 1,505 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Posted 21/12/04 05:39 AM Posted 21/12/04 05:39 AM (edited) So George, going on Peters answers...you owe me an apology :lol:<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Tuna you'd be better off trying to tune a GT that can do better than a [email protected] have us all shaking in our boots. Peter Edited 21/12/04 05:40 AM by aps
Lawsy Wanabe mechanical engineer Legacy Donating Member 960 Member For: 22y 15d Gender: Male Location: At the computer, obviously..... Posted 21/12/04 05:40 AM Posted 21/12/04 05:40 AM Answer properly please. Sick of the crap, sick of the ignorance. I have respect for what APS have done, and their ability to tune, but as a whole I respect them about as much as a used car salesman. Say anything to get in the door.....That's rich for someone whose last posts consist of nothing but attacks against APS. It's clear you don't intend to purchase their products so don't expect any answers. Heh, oh that's right, you don't have anything to say about my actual comments, there validity based on the facts presented, or do you have anything relevant to the topic at hand. Got it. And not so long would be long enough thank you very much...But hey, because I don't own a T means I don't know anything about engines, there management, how to read facts for what they are. Of course not.I don't have a beef with you JB, so don't get a beef with me just because you own a product I think has been superceeded, or agree with someone else simply because its something to post about. I saw the 'dodge of the facts', everyone did. So I made sure we got some answers. Which btw weren't as well thought out as I would have liked...oh and PS, on my recomendation, APS sold about 6 unichips (not much, but I'm not an APS salesperson now am I). I've also never said "unichip is crap" Or "sucks" or "hasn't accomplished anything."I SPECIFICALLY say in allot of posts that I "respect what they have done and achieved" but feel that "its (unichips) time has past".Oh well...
Lawsy Wanabe mechanical engineer Legacy Donating Member 960 Member For: 22y 15d Gender: Male Location: At the computer, obviously..... Posted 21/12/04 05:47 AM Posted 21/12/04 05:47 AM So George, going on Peters answers...you owe me an apology :lol:Tuna you'd be better off trying to tune a GT that can do better than a [email protected] have us all shaking in our boots. PeterFar out, you see, this is exactly what I was talking about earlier (not in above post).This is the ignorance. Case in point, you don't have to read anything else but that right there. And I for one am just sick of it, make up your own damn minds people and stop letting other people make them up for you. Attack me all you want now, whatever I really don't care.... Sick of trying to be nice to people who simply don't return the favour... It goes like this, I love my fords, powerful engines in general, and will continue to do so, whether I have your approval or not.
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 5d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 21/12/04 06:11 AM Posted 21/12/04 06:11 AM Heh, oh that's right, you don't have anything to say about my actual comments, there validity based on the facts presented, or do you have anything relevant to the topic at hand. Got it. And not so long would be long enough thank you very much...But hey, because I don't own a T means I don't know anything about engines, there management, how to read facts for what they are. Of course not.I don't have a beef with you JB, so don't get a beef with me just because you own a product I think has been superceeded, or agree with someone else simply because its something to post about. I saw the 'dodge of the facts', everyone did. So I made sure we got some answers. Which btw weren't as well thought out as I would have liked...That's the pot calling the kettle black is'nt it. My Beef stems with the rubbish you continually post, nothing to do you you personally, you talk about dodging the facts, nothing you post has any facts or figures, or in general knowledge to it. Eg:Other than that, you don't even need to run it on the dyno at all with a standard car, just plug in, 60rwkw later you drive away.Clear?I am not indicating that you should own a T, but the continual comments you make clearly show you have a lack of understanding in which the platform of the T is based.Example below of your knowledge, or lack thereof, and your so called 'Non Attacks' on APS:http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...ndpost&p=200733Hmm been superseeded hey, well I glad your assumption includes the fact that I actually own a Unichip, and as most members on this forum who know me will also state that I back no individual product, I am of a positive opinion to all the performance offers for the T and think they all serve a point of purpose.As with anything in technology today, there will always be something that superseeds another, that's called development. You make it seem like we all hang onto the fact that what we have now is what we will always have. The fact is the best thing about technology is a company like Capa or APS's ability to continually develop and change with the times, this is what is currently happening, so whilst your belief of the Unichip is redundant and those with them should all dispose of them because they are useless, people will continue to use a proven product and accept change as it occurs, it's called life.Posting for the sake of it, or posting to show someone up who consistantly posts nothing constructive, and makes broad comments backed with no facts, but rather more inclined to try to stir the pot?Seriously if you are going to try to make a point, please use facts, examples etc with your statements, rather than appearing like a 20 yo just out of school who's read a couple of magazines and got a couple of mates with modded cars.
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/12/04 06:12 AM Posted 21/12/04 06:12 AM [/quotxrdreaming,Why the such a keen interest in the overboost fault???Does your BRITISH BUTLER APS Phase III have an drivability issue all of a sudden?Cold weather shows the unadjustability of interceptors does'nt it?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>My British Butler is just fine thanks for asking, and when his alter ego John the US Postal worker kicks in he is even better. I have plenty of time slips from a night meet at Heathcote were the Temp was 5 deg c that shows I have no overboost problems in cold weather.Unlike you however I do not have a one track agenda on this forum and I read everyday about the overboost problems people in standard T's are having and I asked the question so that the answer may give them some answers.Take the blinkers off mate, there are other issues on this forum than APS products and the pros and cons there of.In plain english once more for you. My car has no drivability issues and I am 100% happy. If you are not, Peter has stated above he is more than willing to help you so call him.
aps Member 1,505 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Posted 21/12/04 06:14 AM Posted 21/12/04 06:14 AM So George, going on Peters answers...you owe me an apology :lol:<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Tuna you'd be better off trying to tune a GT that can do better than a [email protected] have us all shaking in our boots. Peter<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Far out, you see, this is exactly what I was talking about earlier (not in above post).<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Lawsy far out, this is not ignorance, it's a fact.............if you don't like the banter................then best you don't read any more post's. :lol: What goes around comes around. ThanksPeter
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 20d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 21/12/04 06:18 AM Posted 21/12/04 06:18 AM Bloody hell Deano. I was waiting all afternoon for you to rip him a new ars*h*le. I think you've showed your sensitive side. You were very diplomatic and reasonable. I'll have to go and make my own entertainment now. Geea.
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 5d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 21/12/04 06:19 AM Posted 21/12/04 06:19 AM Bloody hell Deano. I was waiting all afternoon for you to rip him a new ars*h*le. I think you've showed your sensitive side. You were very diplomatic and reasonable. I'll have to go and make my own entertainment now. Geea. Gotta love him Craig, he's so soft at heart
aps Member 1,505 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Posted 21/12/04 06:22 AM Posted 21/12/04 06:22 AM In plain english once more for you. My car has no drivability issues and I am 100% happy. If you are not, Peter has stated above he is more than willing to help you so call him.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Dean I will bet you london to a brick that this person DEOS NOT own an APS Phase III system, I have very good records of our entire customer base and I'm 99.99% sure this guy is an opposition stooge just wanting to slag APS for his or others personal gain. I've asked this person to pm me or call me and surprise surprise no pm or phone call to date. :lol: If he's a genuine customer of course I'm prepared to assist him and equally I will apologise on this forum if he is indeed proven to be an APS Phase III owner. Peter
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now