turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 6m 6d Gender: Male Posted 13/12/04 09:39 AM Posted 13/12/04 09:39 AM Nail polish remover and a stainless steel scouring pad gets it off for me I guess you could probably sand it off with some 600 wet and dry, just put masking tape around the tar bits before you use any of the above methods or just leave it to your wife to take responsibility for cleaning the car then you dont have to do anything. Then knowing the wife she will try and use the Jiff and scratch the crap out of the car so I think I will have to stick to the car cleaning. Might be easier just to use bug and tar remover.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now