Maxx Power Want E46 M3 Member 327 Member For: 23y 9m 4d Location: Adelaide Posted 07/12/04 11:14 AM Posted 07/12/04 11:14 AM Stock tips look good as it's unique from the XR8/GT look of twin outlets. More importantly how much, I would love to do this.
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 07/12/04 11:15 AM Posted 07/12/04 11:15 AM Love it. :o .......I love it, even as standard pipes!..........in fact, I think it looks better as standard pipes! :o
Geeseman Legacy Donating Member 1,805 Member For: 22y 11m 9d Location: Sydney Posted 07/12/04 11:15 AM Posted 07/12/04 11:15 AM Well, check out this muffler mod. 40 inch
NYOPA Team Blueprint Legacy Donating Member 312 Member For: 22y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 07/12/04 11:18 AM Posted 07/12/04 11:18 AM eeeeck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!look at that car.... and the exahaust is to bigI like the original pic
xr6demon Member 58 Member For: 22y 2m 13d Location: kingsford Posted 07/12/04 11:26 AM Author Posted 07/12/04 11:26 AM geeseman what program do u use to do that?and if anyone knows an approx of how much it will cost to do the original photo let us no. thanx
stardust Member 537 Member For: 22y 2m 22d Location: Brisbane Posted 07/12/04 11:33 AM Posted 07/12/04 11:33 AM Seen a XR6T phantom colour with 4 outlets 2 twin setups in brissy the other day, looked bloody nice and the number plate was good to, was NO HOPE.Ken
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/12/04 11:38 AM Posted 07/12/04 11:38 AM A couple of the guys on the forum have twin pipe setups just with different tips than that. BCL and Geea would know where in Sydney it was done.
Guest Guests Posted 07/12/04 12:00 PM Posted 07/12/04 12:00 PM I thought, Naa at first,then thought of the xb,had another look and was swung around to yeavik
velociTy Team Velocity Member 1,202 Member For: 22y 7d Gender: Male Location: Margs WA Posted 07/12/04 12:03 PM Posted 07/12/04 12:03 PM first pic looks awsome.second pic looks
bs888 Member 207 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Location: Canberra Posted 07/12/04 08:30 PM Posted 07/12/04 08:30 PM Looks great I have something similar on my XR8, I used the Herrod Oval tips and like it so much that I have ordered my XR6T with the Herrod Quad tips.Bazza.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now