Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
post-266-1102451201_thumb.jpg

Looks great :w00t2:

I have something similar on my XR8, I used the Herrod Oval tips and like it so much that I have ordered my XR6T with the Herrod Quad tips.

Bazza.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SDorry Baz dont like those,tooo big,IMHFO that is :w00t2:

vik

  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 12d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

vik,

I have to admit that is probably why I am going with the quads on the new one. (although that pic doesn't do it justice)

Bazza.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

I liked the first pic with the twin stock setup :w00t2:

But then again anything looks good on Citric :w00t2:

  • Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick Victoria
Posted
I liked the first pic with the twin stock setup :w00t2:

But then again anything looks good on Citric :pooh:

To right ducatijb :w00t2:

Rob...

Posted
vik,

I have to admit that is probably why I am going with the quads on the new one. (although that pic doesn't do it justice)

Bazza.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was gunna say quads would have looked better,M5 type thing :drool: Have we had this conversation before??? I rember going down this track once

vik

  • Toughest BA Turbo
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

My car & geea's (old plates).

Work done by Tuffy mufflers in Sydney - phone 9319-1836.

Brian

post-281-1102480353_thumb.jpg

post-281-1102480395_thumb.jpg

post-281-1102480452_thumb.jpg

  • Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick Victoria
Posted

awww Love your plates Brian! :blush:

Rob...

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted

Looks good.. Were do I get it????

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted
I liked the first pic with the twin stock setup :blush:

But then again anything looks good on Citric :msm:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To right ducatijb :blush:

Rob...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:msm:

  • Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick Victoria
Posted

Well I guess your in that "stand out catagory" George so welcome to the club :lol:

:blush::blush:

Rob...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...