macka'sxr6t Member 1,480 Member For: 22y 4m 4d Location: Mildura Posted 08/12/04 12:33 PM Posted 08/12/04 12:33 PM Macka I don't think there's a need for that, Nick is quite cap-able of defending himself in any case.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Your right,but before people make statements about people maybe they should actually speak to people who have used their services, or have a ride in their cars before they post abusive comments.It will be interesting to see how long it take the mod to close this thread as well.At the rate he is closing them lately there won't be anything for you folks to read. :lol: Just going out with a bang. macka
Guest Guests Posted 08/12/04 05:47 PM Posted 08/12/04 05:47 PM Macka I don't think there's a need for that, Nick is quite cap-able of defending himself in any case.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Your right,but before people make statements about people maybe they should actually speak to people who have used their services, or have a ride in their cars before they post abusive comments.It will be interesting to see how long it take the mod to close this thread as well.At the rate he is closing them lately there won't be anything for you folks to read. :lol: Just going out with a bang. macka<{POST_SNAPBACK}>true but there is no point in lowering ourselves to their level let them be seen for who they are and relax I am! im actually disapointed that I allowed fatigue etc. to get the better of me and potray anger in some posts!
Guest xrtwpn Guests Posted 08/12/04 11:18 PM Posted 08/12/04 11:18 PM what ever macka I have my reason to be pissed off and im allowed to be Abuse from you is nothing to meCause you are what to me ?? nothingIf your going to get pissed off about comments I made about your tuner so be it But I still have one question to Dynowog why would the auto salon people call you about my car when your name was no where on my form ????
Guest Guests Posted 08/12/04 11:58 PM Posted 08/12/04 11:58 PM what ever macka I have my reason to be pissed off and im allowed to be Abuse from you is nothing to meCause you are what to me ?? nothingIf your going to get pissed off about comments I made about your tuner so be it But I still have one question to Dynowog why would the auto salon people call you about my car when your name was no where on my form ????<{POST_SNAPBACK}>your answers are in posts 10,15 and 16!!!
Guest xrtwpn Guests Posted 09/12/04 12:24 AM Posted 09/12/04 12:24 AM ok I missed that last time sorry
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 09/12/04 05:27 AM Posted 09/12/04 05:27 AM
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now