Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 01/11/04 08:09 AM Posted 01/11/04 08:09 AM Put a std T or a GT up against it not a 11 second animal <{POST_SNAPBACK}>No, but it costs more than one <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Have to agree there
TurboDewd FG Falcon fan! Member 1,452 Member For: 23y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 01/11/04 08:23 AM Posted 01/11/04 08:23 AM Did you make a mess of your britches? I'm pretty sure I would at the first sighting!Trent.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yea same here,those front grills are so fcuken ugly vik<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I agree, those grills are shockers!
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 01/11/04 09:22 AM Posted 01/11/04 09:22 AM It was self defence! I took off from the lights nice and easy and he decided to show me what a Typhoon could do to me. I simply responded, was I supposed to let him win to make him feel all warm and fuzzy?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>My sentiments exactly does not matter whether it is a GT , a Foon or an HSV. Pride at stake and all that. Get hosed well what can you do but acknowledge the effort with a genuine
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 01/11/04 10:17 AM Posted 01/11/04 10:17 AM It was self defence! I took off from the lights nice and easy and he decided to show me what a Typhoon could do to me. I simply responded, was I supposed to let him win to make him feel all warm and fuzzy?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well, next time do what I'd have done ... when he puts his foot down to hose you, make it seem like you're playing the game by keeping just up to him but not reeling him in. At the next stop you congratulate him on a great car and tell him that if you'd known he was racing you'd have tried harder. This makes him think you're a skite and makes him even more determined to show you what he's got. Then, acting with real bravado, you offer to do it for $$$$$ ... HUSTLE!!!
rusht Member 198 Member For: 22y 3m 3d Posted 01/11/04 11:57 PM Posted 01/11/04 11:57 PM (edited) I simply responded, was I supposed to let him win to make him feel all warm and fuzzy?Maybe I'm just jealous because I couldn't hose a Typhoon. I still let my old man win arm wrestles though. Hardy Edited 02/11/04 12:04 AM by rusht
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 01/11/04 11:59 PM Posted 01/11/04 11:59 PM I played cricket in Essendon today and on the way home I came across a silver one. I'm tipping he will be back at the dealer Monday morning wanting to know why an xr tradesmans ute can pull multiple car lengths on him *lol*I can be sooooo cruel sometimes.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Why do that to an F6 owner? Where's your loyalty?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Id do it too,in a nano second :lol: :lol: vik<{POST_SNAPBACK}>What about respect for your elders? I can beat my old man in an arm wrestle but I don't need to prove it Hardy<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Now hang on a minute there was no mention a an Elder driving the Poon.......Dean?
rusht Member 198 Member For: 22y 3m 3d Posted 02/11/04 12:06 AM Posted 02/11/04 12:06 AM What about respect for your elders? I can beat my old man in an arm wrestle but I don't need to prove it HardyNow hang on a minute there was no mention a an Elder driving the Poon.......Dean?Damn - quoted before I could edit it.
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 02/11/04 12:12 AM Posted 02/11/04 12:12 AM What about respect for your elders? I can beat my old man in an arm wrestle but I don't need to prove it HardyNow hang on a minute there was no mention a an Elder driving the Poon.......Dean?Damn - quoted before I could edit it. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> :lol: :lol:
andyturbo Member 500 Member For: 22y 6m 19d Gender: Male Posted 02/11/04 02:02 AM Posted 02/11/04 02:02 AM why are all these typhoons on the road when they arnt even out in dealers yet?
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 02/11/04 02:31 AM Posted 02/11/04 02:31 AM why are all these typhoons on the road when they arnt even out in dealers yet?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Suckers for punishment :lol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now