wicksy still kicking around Member 1,789 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Posted 29/10/04 09:06 AM Posted 29/10/04 09:06 AM 550rwkw, nice work aps
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 30/10/04 12:26 AM Posted 30/10/04 12:26 AM So Jeff,what is the call on the internals of the old engine?Scotty
PASHEN Member 868 Member For: 22y 10m 14d Location: Need one.. Posted 30/10/04 02:22 AM Posted 30/10/04 02:22 AM Jeff, sounds like a beast!! Make sure you come pick me up for a drive before I leave for Melbourne. Is that an APS built engine? Awesome stuff.Come on APS, you sent me a PM over 2 weeks ago. I replied the next day about wanting to go to 350 rwkw asap. Haven't heard jack yet...
aps Member 1,505 Member For: 23y 7m 3d Posted 30/10/04 02:59 AM Posted 30/10/04 02:59 AM Come on APS, you sent me a PM over 2 weeks ago. I replied the next day about wanting to go to 350 rwkw asap. Haven't heard jack yet...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Dave I have tried to pm you a number of times, I believe that there is a problem with the pm function since the site upgrade, best to send me an email me if you get a chance.Peter
PASHEN Member 868 Member For: 22y 10m 14d Location: Need one.. Posted 30/10/04 03:35 AM Posted 30/10/04 03:35 AM Come on APS, you sent me a PM over 2 weeks ago. I replied the next day about wanting to go to 350 rwkw asap. Haven't heard jack yet...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Dave I have tried to pm you a number of times, I believe that there is a problem with the pm function since the site upgrade, best to send me an email me if you get a chance.Peter<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks Pete, just got the one you sent this morning. I am serious, but was hoping to get the power-up (and whatever internal work necessary) before I headed back down to Melb. Stay in touch when you get back from the states This new auto definately has a lot quicker, punchier shift - easily brakes traction when changing gears up to third....am hanging to see what the car will do with some extra horses.Dave
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 13d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 30/10/04 04:04 AM Posted 30/10/04 04:04 AM Congrats Jeff... Cant wait to see the look on your face when it's going.... Keep in touch...
xlr8ed Phantom lives Member 1,417 Member For: 22y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: who knows Posted 31/10/04 08:47 AM Author Posted 31/10/04 08:47 AM So Jeff,what is the call on the internals of the old engine?Scotty<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Scotty the rod in number four was twisted...God knows how but twisted, dragging the pistons hard against one side of the bore..Hi David its not an APS built engine its just one of my own combo's which I got a local machinist to throw together...jeff
Lawsy Wanabe mechanical engineer Legacy Donating Member 960 Member For: 22y 23d Gender: Male Location: At the computer, obviously..... Posted 31/10/04 09:19 AM Posted 31/10/04 09:19 AM Sounds very interesting, very interesting indeed.What hit of nos are you considering mate?
xlr8ed Phantom lives Member 1,417 Member For: 22y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: who knows Posted 31/10/04 09:59 AM Author Posted 31/10/04 09:59 AM Sounds very interesting, very interesting indeed.What hit of nos are you considering mate?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nitrous Xpress (NX)
turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 6m 10d Gender: Male Posted 31/10/04 01:50 PM Posted 31/10/04 01:50 PM What brand rod and pistons are you using
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now