macka'sxr6t Member 1,480 Member For: 22y 4m 13d Location: Mildura Posted 10/09/04 09:24 AM Author Posted 10/09/04 09:24 AM Another
macka'sxr6t Member 1,480 Member For: 22y 4m 13d Location: Mildura Posted 10/09/04 09:25 AM Author Posted 10/09/04 09:25 AM Another
macka'sxr6t Member 1,480 Member For: 22y 4m 13d Location: Mildura Posted 10/09/04 09:26 AM Author Posted 10/09/04 09:26 AM another
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 13d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 10/09/04 09:26 AM Posted 10/09/04 09:26 AM Very Nice Macka, I would say you will have a few people wanting to follow in your steps. I can actually hear Geea thinking about it from here! :lol: It's a shame your selling the ute, will you put the shaker on the sedan if you get one? :o
macka'sxr6t Member 1,480 Member For: 22y 4m 13d Location: Mildura Posted 10/09/04 09:28 AM Author Posted 10/09/04 09:28 AM Last one,
macka'sxr6t Member 1,480 Member For: 22y 4m 13d Location: Mildura Posted 10/09/04 09:32 AM Author Posted 10/09/04 09:32 AM Hi JB, If I sell the ute my new T will get the same treatment.Now that the shaker is finished it will be hard to part with the ute.If I don't sell it I want be to dissappointed, it's part of me now. MACKA
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 13d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 10/09/04 09:39 AM Posted 10/09/04 09:39 AM Understand Macka, hopefully I will get to see it in the flesh in coming weeks. Should be heading up to Calder with Craig (Geea) once all my mods are finally completed in the next month or so.JB.
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 10/09/04 09:51 AM Posted 10/09/04 09:51 AM looks ahhhmm.... mean!!! I like it
macka'sxr6t Member 1,480 Member For: 22y 4m 13d Location: Mildura Posted 10/09/04 09:51 AM Author Posted 10/09/04 09:51 AM I'll see you there, plan on having a run within the next 2 weeks weather permittingmacka
mattpwc Member 51 Member For: 22y 4m 5d Location: New Zealand Posted 10/09/04 10:02 AM Posted 10/09/04 10:02 AM looks great... goes great sounds great ... I want one
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now