Cobra potty trained Legacy Donating Member 1,938 Member For: 23y 5m 13d Gender: Male Posted 09/10/04 09:44 PM Posted 09/10/04 09:44 PM click here
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 23d Location: Sydney Posted 09/10/04 10:23 PM Posted 09/10/04 10:23 PM just curious to know why people are unhappy about the manual only issue with the F6...I think it's a good thing, well, let me rephrase, I don't see it as a bad thing.
eatV8 Artificially Aspirated Member 951 Member For: 22y 8m 27d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/10/04 10:25 PM Posted 09/10/04 10:25 PM just curious to know why people are unhappy about the manual only issue with the F6...I think it's a good thing, well, let me rephrase, I don't see it as a bad thing. Yeah, I prefer a manual, but I guess the drag racers prefer the Auto.
Cobra potty trained Legacy Donating Member 1,938 Member For: 23y 5m 13d Gender: Male Posted 10/10/04 12:32 AM Author Posted 10/10/04 12:32 AM turbo=autobesides that .... who the f wants to drive in peakhour traffic in a manual ?
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 23d Location: Sydney Posted 10/10/04 12:35 AM Posted 10/10/04 12:35 AM peak hour...what's that??? :lol: I love driving a manual and rarely drive in Sydney's CBD
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 21d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 10/10/04 02:04 AM Posted 10/10/04 02:04 AM From what I've heard they are already testing 6 speed autos in BAs
Cobra potty trained Legacy Donating Member 1,938 Member For: 23y 5m 13d Gender: Male Posted 10/10/04 03:25 AM Author Posted 10/10/04 03:25 AM From what I've heard they are already testing 6 speed autos in BAsthat's what I heard 8 months ago ..... now FPV say they know Jack sh!t about it and if it was to happen it would be late 2005
stardust Member 537 Member For: 22y 2m 25d Location: Brisbane Posted 10/10/04 06:20 AM Posted 10/10/04 06:20 AM Would not even think about a Typhoon while you cant get it in an auto.Ken
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 23d Location: Sydney Posted 10/10/04 07:07 AM Posted 10/10/04 07:07 AM Would not even think about a Typhoon while you cant get it in an auto.Ken ...and what's your excuse? What is it about manuals? We have:peak hour trafficpartners can't drive manuals...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now