Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Artificially Aspirated
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
That's an incredible looking concept, I even like the color. The twin turbo engine has been rumored for quite awhile, at least for Buick and Saab.

Yeah, Buick had a TT 3.6ltr in one of their concepts but rated it 300kw, cant remember the Torque on it... I think the production model will be very nice. They will build it, replacing the over priced Vectra in a yr or two like I mensioned above.

  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Albany Creek QLD
Posted

Its going to be even worse when the tossers start putting L34 and A9X stuff on like bonnet scoops and flares............

Posted

are we knocking macka? coz I love it! anyway xu1 flutes might look ok!

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 7d
Posted
How is that Torana going to impress the usual mullet haired bogan Torana driver. :w00t2:

There were plenty of mullets at the motor show fighting for a spot to take video of it. Might have been the constant hammering of Expensive Daewoo propaganda :spoton: intermixed with ACDC :nono:

Gotta give it to Expensive Daewoo marketing though. I found their stand quite annoying but they put a lot of work into the appearance, layout, flat screens, music/propaganda, new models... :nono:

  • voy74656
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 21d
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

saw that in the paper and every1 at work was all like "Cain...this is way better than your car....why u dont buy one of those".....just to get me all fired up....so I reply with "why?...so I can look like some pink retart who likes the colour pink with a pink dashboard and pink....pink pink pink" :blink: ahem

needless to say the T will stay in my driveway :blink:

  • Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 12d
  • Location: Toowoomba
Posted
saw that in the paper and every1 at work was all like "Cain...this is way better than your car....why u dont buy one of those".....just to get me all fired up....so I reply with "why?...so I can look like some pink retart who likes the colour pink with a pink dashboard and pink....pink pink pink" :blink: ahem

needless to say the T will stay in my driveway :w00t2:

Ever thought of respraying the T pink? It could be team Hgay's alternate colour.

Dazza.

Guest AussieMan
  • Guests
Posted

It's only a concept at this time, Those colors won't be all they have, But at the Motor Show they were the brightest colors you could find and it did it's job attracted people:)

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m
  • Location: Tully (between cairns/towsville)
Posted

hmmm well not really what I would go and buy if it was out in production. *admires XR6 hehe* but still most concepts are kinda a little weird in there own little way. but everyone has there own tastes in cars :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...