harlee Member 29 Member For: 22y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 05/10/04 03:28 AM Posted 05/10/04 03:28 AM Found this in the Repco dogologue in the mailbox yesterday
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 05/10/04 03:36 AM Posted 05/10/04 03:36 AM Found What ?
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 05/10/04 03:45 AM Posted 05/10/04 03:45 AM
harlee Member 29 Member For: 22y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 05/10/04 03:45 AM Author Posted 05/10/04 03:45 AM I was trying to upload foto of PBR brake upgrade containing, f+r slotted rotors, f+r performance calypers and braided brake lines to suit AU and BA fords and the usual dunnydores in the latest repco cat.Price FROM $2324.00.On sale from7/10/04 until 24/10/04 so there
Cashie Legacy Donating Member 663 Member For: 23y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 05/10/04 04:49 AM Posted 05/10/04 04:49 AM I was trying to upload foto of PBR brake upgrade containing, f+r slotted rotors, f+r performance calypers and braided brake lines to suit AU and BA fords and the usual dunnydores in the latest repco cat.Price FROM $2324.00.On sale from7/10/04 until 24/10/04 so there Saw that yesterday, also they throw in a "free" FPV racing jacket (normally worth about $230).
Guest Guests Posted 05/10/04 09:23 AM Posted 05/10/04 09:23 AM I like pbr products, but if you look alittle harder you can find packages that will save you enough to alow you to buy more than 2 jackets for that matter you can also find more costly but better value for money packages out there. happy hunting
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 05/10/04 09:30 AM Posted 05/10/04 09:30 AM I like pbr products, but if you look alittle harder you can find packages that will save you enough to alow you to buy more than 2 jackets for that matter you can also find more costly but better value for money packages out there. happy hunting Enlighten us to where some good brake deals are Dynowog by the way Dynowog ...are you related to Dyno Boy
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 18d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 05/10/04 09:48 AM Posted 05/10/04 09:48 AM You mods will just delete his posts for unauthorised advertising
Guest Guests Posted 05/10/04 09:56 AM Posted 05/10/04 09:56 AM no relation I am my own entityas to where I cant say can I? that's why I said happy hunting although I hear that you can pm me if that is so how does it work the pms I mean
Geeseman Legacy Donating Member 1,805 Member For: 22y 11m 7d Location: Sydney Posted 05/10/04 11:53 AM Posted 05/10/04 11:53 AM are you related to Dyno Boy Now, now old man. No need for that...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now