Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted

They look great! I just can't get enough of that car :pooh:

Its by far the best looking T I've seen :pooh:

You should have done the calipers a brighter yellow, or black. Still though, they look good :spoton:

  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted
Gotta love those support stands. Cedar or Jara ?

Not sure on the wood (even though I bought it :pics: ). I used 8 poles of the wood and 640kg of concrete to put the kids cubby on 1.5 meter stilts. I think on refection I might have gone a bit over board. We could have a major earthquake and the cubby wouldn't budge. :spoton:

They make great car stands too. :pooh:

Geea. :pooh:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle NSW
Posted (edited)

Hey Craig,

Can you Spell Ricer, whats next, clear tail lights and a NIZMO decal on the front screen,

Nah seriously, to each their own, just not my cup of tea, I like the rotors but Yellow calipers :spoton: come on.

I can hear Vanila Ice Now

Rice Rice Baby,

heavy base,

you know the rest.

Edited by Eugene
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle NSW
Posted (edited)

you cant tell me you dont remember Vanila Ice and Ice Ice Baby, real late 80's or maybe early 90's

He was a sad white rapper, who wanted to be black, sampled the Hell out of a Prince song, base line etc, and came up with the great Ice Ice Baby.

Yo, VIP, Let's kick it!

Ice Ice Baby, Ice Ice Baby

All right stop, Collaborate and listen

Ice is back with my brand new invention

Something grabs a hold of me tightly

Then I flow like a harpoon daily and nightly

Will it ever stop? Yo -- I don't know

Turn off the lights and I'll glow

To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal

Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.

Dance, Bum rush the speaker that booms

I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom

Deadly, when I play a dope melody

Anything less than the best is a felony

Love it or leave it, You better gain way

You better hit bull's eye, The kid don't play

If there was a problem, Yo, I'll solve it

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

Ice Ice Baby Vanilla, Ice Ice Baby Vanilla

Ice Ice Baby Vanilla, Ice Ice Baby Vanilla

Now that the party is jumping

With the bass kicked in, the Vegas are pumpin'

Quick to the point, to the point no faking

I'm cooking MCs like a pound of bacon

Burning them if they're not quick and nimble

I go crazy when I hear a cymbal

And a hi hat with a souped up tempo

I'm on a roll and it's time to go solo

Rollin' in my 5.0

With my ragtop down so my hair can blow

The girlies on standby, Waving just to say Hi

Did you stop? No -- I just drove by

Kept on pursuing to the next stop

I busted a left and I'm heading to the next block

That block was dead

Yo -- so I continued to A1A Beachfront Ave.

Girls were hot wearing less than bikinis

Rockman lovers driving Lamborghinis

Jealous 'cause I'm out geting mine

Shay with a gauge and Vanilla with a nine

Reading for the chumps on the wall

The chumps acting ill because they're so full of "Eight Ball"

Gunshots ranged out like a bell

I grabbed my nine -- All I heard were shells

Falling on the concrete real fast

Jumped in my car, slammed on the gas

Bumper to bumper the avenue's packed

I'm trying to get away before the jackers jack

Police on the scene, You know what I mean

They passed me up, confronted all the dope fiends

If there was a problem, You, I'll solve it

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

Ice Ice Baby Vanilla, Ice Ice Baby Vanilla

Ice Ice Baby Vanilla, Ice Ice Baby Vanilla

Take heed, 'cause I'm a lyrical poet

Miami's on the scene just in case you didn't know it

My town, that created all the bass sound

Enough to shake and kick holes in the ground

'Cause my style's like a chemical spill

Feasible rhymes that you can vision and feel

Conducted and formed, This is a hell of a concept

We make it hype and you want to step with this

Shay plays on the fade, slice like a ninja

Cut like a razor blade so fast, Other DJs say, "damn"

If my rhyme was a drug, I'd sell it by the gram

Keep my composure when it's time to get loose

Magnetized by the mic while I kick my juice

If there was a problem, Yo -- I'll solve it!

Check out the hook while Deshay revolves it.

Ice Ice Baby Vanilla, Ice Ice Baby Vanilla

Ice Ice Baby Vanilla, Ice Ice Baby Vanilla

Yo man -- Let's get out of here! Word to your mother!

Ice Ice Baby Too cold, Ice Ice Baby Too cold Too cold

Ice Ice Baby Too cold Too cold, Ice Ice Baby Too cold Too col

come on, you know you know it.

I wish I knew how to attach a sound clip. :lol:

Edited by Eugene
  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted
you cant tell me you dont remember Vanila Ice and Ice Ice Baby, real late 80's or maybe early 90's

He was a sad white rapper, who wanted to be black, sampled the Hell out of a Prince song, base line etc, and came up with the great Ice Ice Baby.

Yo, VIP, Let's kick it!

Ice Ice Baby, Ice Ice Baby

All right stop, Collaborate and listen

Ice is back with my brand new invention

Something grabs a hold of me tightly

Then I flow like a harpoon daily and nightly

Will it ever stop? Yo -- I don't know

Turn off the lights and I'll glow

To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal

Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.

Dance, Bum rush the speaker that booms

I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom

Deadly, when I play a dope melody

Anything less than the best is a felony

Love it or leave it, You better gain way

You better hit bull's eye, The kid don't play

If there was a problem, Yo, I'll solve it

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

Ice Ice Baby Vanilla, Ice Ice Baby Vanilla

Ice Ice Baby Vanilla, Ice Ice Baby Vanilla

Now that the party is jumping

With the bass kicked in, the Vegas are pumpin'

Quick to the point, to the point no faking

I'm cooking MCs like a pound of bacon

Burning them if they're not quick and nimble

I go crazy when I hear a cymbal

And a hi hat with a souped up tempo

I'm on a roll and it's time to go solo

Rollin' in my 5.0

With my ragtop down so my hair can blow

The girlies on standby, Waving just to say Hi

Did you stop? No -- I just drove by

Kept on pursuing to the next stop

I busted a left and I'm heading to the next block

That block was dead

Yo -- so I continued to A1A Beachfront Ave.

Girls were hot wearing less than bikinis

Rockman lovers driving Lamborghinis

Jealous 'cause I'm out geting mine

Shay with a gauge and Vanilla with a nine

Reading for the chumps on the wall

The chumps acting ill because they're so full of "Eight Ball"

Gunshots ranged out like a bell

I grabbed my nine -- All I heard were shells

Falling on the concrete real fast

Jumped in my car, slammed on the gas

Bumper to bumper the avenue's packed

I'm trying to get away before the jackers jack

Police on the scene, You know what I mean

They passed me up, confronted all the dope fiends

If there was a problem, You, I'll solve it

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

Ice Ice Baby Vanilla, Ice Ice Baby Vanilla

Ice Ice Baby Vanilla, Ice Ice Baby Vanilla

Take heed, 'cause I'm a lyrical poet

Miami's on the scene just in case you didn't know it

My town, that created all the bass sound

Enough to shake and kick holes in the ground

'Cause my style's like a chemical spill

Feasible rhymes that you can vision and feel

Conducted and formed, This is a hell of a concept

We make it hype and you want to step with this

Shay plays on the fade, slice like a ninja

Cut like a razor blade so fast, Other DJs say, "damn"

If my rhyme was a drug, I'd sell it by the gram

Keep my composure when it's time to get loose

Magnetized by the mic while I kick my juice

If there was a problem, Yo -- I'll solve it!

Check out the hook while Deshay revolves it.

Ice Ice Baby Vanilla, Ice Ice Baby Vanilla

Ice Ice Baby Vanilla, Ice Ice Baby Vanilla

Yo man -- Let's get out of here! Word to your mother!

Ice Ice Baby Too cold, Ice Ice Baby Too cold Too cold

Ice Ice Baby Too cold Too cold, Ice Ice Baby Too cold Too col

come on, you know you know it.

I wish I knew how to attach a sound clip. :lol:

that's my wifes favorite song. I'll be able to tell her I have the words now. :spoton:

Geea. :w00t2:

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted
you cant tell me you dont remember Vanila Ice and Ice Ice Baby, real late 80's or maybe early 90's

He was a sad white rapper, who wanted to be black, sampled the Hell out of a Prince song, base line etc, and came up with the great Ice Ice Baby.

Yo, VIP, Let's kick it!

Ice Ice Baby, Ice Ice Baby

All right stop, Collaborate and listen

Ice is back with my brand new invention

Something grabs a hold of me tightly

Then I flow like a harpoon daily and nightly

Will it ever stop? Yo -- I don't know

Turn off the lights and I'll glow

To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal

Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.

Dance, Bum rush the speaker that booms

I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom

Deadly, when I play a dope melody

Anything less than the best is a felony

Love it or leave it, You better gain way

You better hit bull's eye, The kid don't play

If there was a problem, Yo, I'll solve it

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

Ice Ice Baby Vanilla, Ice Ice Baby Vanilla

Ice Ice Baby Vanilla, Ice Ice Baby Vanilla

Now that the party is jumping

With the bass kicked in, the Vegas are pumpin'

Quick to the point, to the point no faking

I'm cooking MCs like a pound of bacon

Burning them if they're not quick and nimble

I go crazy when I hear a cymbal

And a hi hat with a souped up tempo

I'm on a roll and it's time to go solo

Rollin' in my 5.0

With my ragtop down so my hair can blow

The girlies on standby, Waving just to say Hi

Did you stop? No -- I just drove by

Kept on pursuing to the next stop

I busted a left and I'm heading to the next block

That block was dead

Yo -- so I continued to A1A Beachfront Ave.

Girls were hot wearing less than bikinis

Rockman lovers driving Lamborghinis

Jealous 'cause I'm out geting mine

Shay with a gauge and Vanilla with a nine

Reading for the chumps on the wall

The chumps acting ill because they're so full of "Eight Ball"

Gunshots ranged out like a bell

I grabbed my nine -- All I heard were shells

Falling on the concrete real fast

Jumped in my car, slammed on the gas

Bumper to bumper the avenue's packed

I'm trying to get away before the jackers jack

Police on the scene, You know what I mean

They passed me up, confronted all the dope fiends

If there was a problem, You, I'll solve it

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

Ice Ice Baby Vanilla, Ice Ice Baby Vanilla

Ice Ice Baby Vanilla, Ice Ice Baby Vanilla

Take heed, 'cause I'm a lyrical poet

Miami's on the scene just in case you didn't know it

My town, that created all the bass sound

Enough to shake and kick holes in the ground

'Cause my style's like a chemical spill

Feasible rhymes that you can vision and feel

Conducted and formed, This is a hell of a concept

We make it hype and you want to step with this

Shay plays on the fade, slice like a ninja

Cut like a razor blade so fast, Other DJs say, "damn"

If my rhyme was a drug, I'd sell it by the gram

Keep my composure when it's time to get loose

Magnetized by the mic while I kick my juice

If there was a problem, Yo -- I'll solve it!

Check out the hook while Deshay revolves it.

Ice Ice Baby Vanilla, Ice Ice Baby Vanilla

Ice Ice Baby Vanilla, Ice Ice Baby Vanilla

Yo man -- Let's get out of here! Word to your mother!

Ice Ice Baby Too cold, Ice Ice Baby Too cold Too cold

Ice Ice Baby Too cold Too cold, Ice Ice Baby Too cold Too col

come on, you know you know it.

I wish I knew how to attach a sound clip. :lol:

Oh yehh that song .....l know it :lol:

  • Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 14d
  • Location: Toowoomba
Posted
you cant tell me you dont remember Vanila Ice and Ice Ice Baby, real late 80's or maybe early 90's

He was a sad white rapper, who wanted to be black, sampled the Hell out of a Prince song, base line etc, and came up with the great Ice Ice Baby.

Yo, VIP, Let's kick it!

Ice Ice Baby, Ice Ice Baby

All right stop, Collaborate and listen

Ice is back with my brand new invention

Something grabs a hold of me tightly

Then I flow like a harpoon daily and nightly

Will it ever stop? Yo -- I don't know

Turn off the lights and I'll glow

To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal

Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.

Dance, Bum rush the speaker that booms

I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom

Deadly, when I play a dope melody

Anything less than the best is a felony

Love it or leave it, You better gain way

You better hit bull's eye, The kid don't play

If there was a problem, Yo, I'll solve it

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

Ice Ice Baby Vanilla, Ice Ice Baby Vanilla

Ice Ice Baby Vanilla, Ice Ice Baby Vanilla

Now that the party is jumping

With the bass kicked in, the Vegas are pumpin'

Quick to the point, to the point no faking

I'm cooking MCs like a pound of bacon

Burning them if they're not quick and nimble

I go crazy when I hear a cymbal

And a hi hat with a souped up tempo

I'm on a roll and it's time to go solo

Rollin' in my 5.0

With my ragtop down so my hair can blow

The girlies on standby, Waving just to say Hi

Did you stop? No -- I just drove by

Kept on pursuing to the next stop

I busted a left and I'm heading to the next block

That block was dead

Yo -- so I continued to A1A Beachfront Ave.

Girls were hot wearing less than bikinis

Rockman lovers driving Lamborghinis

Jealous 'cause I'm out geting mine

Shay with a gauge and Vanilla with a nine

Reading for the chumps on the wall

The chumps acting ill because they're so full of "Eight Ball"

Gunshots ranged out like a bell

I grabbed my nine -- All I heard were shells

Falling on the concrete real fast

Jumped in my car, slammed on the gas

Bumper to bumper the avenue's packed

I'm trying to get away before the jackers jack

Police on the scene, You know what I mean

They passed me up, confronted all the dope fiends

If there was a problem, You, I'll solve it

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

Ice Ice Baby Vanilla, Ice Ice Baby Vanilla

Ice Ice Baby Vanilla, Ice Ice Baby Vanilla

Take heed, 'cause I'm a lyrical poet

Miami's on the scene just in case you didn't know it

My town, that created all the bass sound

Enough to shake and kick holes in the ground

'Cause my style's like a chemical spill

Feasible rhymes that you can vision and feel

Conducted and formed, This is a hell of a concept

We make it hype and you want to step with this

Shay plays on the fade, slice like a ninja

Cut like a razor blade so fast, Other DJs say, "damn"

If my rhyme was a drug, I'd sell it by the gram

Keep my composure when it's time to get loose

Magnetized by the mic while I kick my juice

If there was a problem, Yo -- I'll solve it!

Check out the hook while Deshay revolves it.

Ice Ice Baby Vanilla, Ice Ice Baby Vanilla

Ice Ice Baby Vanilla, Ice Ice Baby Vanilla

Yo man -- Let's get out of here! Word to your mother!

Ice Ice Baby Too cold, Ice Ice Baby Too cold Too cold

Ice Ice Baby Too cold Too cold, Ice Ice Baby Too cold Too col

come on, you know you know it.

I wish I knew how to attach a sound clip. :lol:

:spoton:

Anyone who remembers that song has to go..Sorry.

Dazza.

  • Forum Superhero
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 13d
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico
Posted
Hey Craig,

Can you Spell Ricer, whats next, clear tail lights and a NIZMO decal on the front screen,

Nah seriously, to each their own, just not my cup of tea, I like the rotors but Yellow calipers :spoton: come on.

I can hear Vanila Ice Now

Rice Rice Baby,

heavy base,

you know the rest.

Where did he come from? :glad:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...