Guest Scootre Guests Posted 04/10/04 01:55 AM Posted 04/10/04 01:55 AM Oh yes... very rice, I mean nice.Actually... I prefer the red. Sorry.
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 04/10/04 02:30 AM Posted 04/10/04 02:30 AM Nice but personally I would like a slightly darker yellow than that like a canary rather than the pastel. Still looks cool but Geea
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 04/10/04 03:12 AM Posted 04/10/04 03:12 AM Nice grass in that last shot, is it Kikuyu?Scotty
Guest Guests Posted 04/10/04 03:31 AM Posted 04/10/04 03:31 AM Nice grass in that last shot, is it Kikuyu?Scotty Buffalo,get it Buff alo :lol: vik Must be the paint fumes
PASHEN Member 868 Member For: 22y 10m 9d Location: Need one.. Posted 04/10/04 11:50 PM Posted 04/10/04 11:50 PM I like 'em Craig...subtle and a little different.Your new car is looking sexier than Boof. You must be growing up. Sandles would suit you. :lol:
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 8d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 05/10/04 12:55 AM Posted 05/10/04 12:55 AM You must be growing up. Sandles would suit you. :lol: HEY! Believe it or not I am around here you know. Maybe I need to start issuing some warnings of my own :lol: Mmmm sandles!
PASHEN Member 868 Member For: 22y 10m 9d Location: Need one.. Posted 05/10/04 01:16 AM Posted 05/10/04 01:16 AM You must be growing up. Sandles would suit you. :lol:HEY! :o Believe it or not I am around here you know. Maybe I need to start issuing some warnings of my own :lol: :o Mmmm sandles! hey JB, I were sandles too, chillax dude But those one's suck...might suit Graig though?
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 8d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 05/10/04 01:37 AM Posted 05/10/04 01:37 AM Na there the ones that his wife loves and he always goes on how much he hates them because she would like him to get a pair. BTW what do you mean those suck? They are sensational, can be worn with jeans etc very trendy :o trust me on the trend thing.Oh of course you are now in QLD so know doubt have invested in a pair to go with the white knee high socks, just like Scotty wears. :o Next thing you know it will be the white hat! Got to be careful it will blow off the back parcel shelf with that phase 3!
PASHEN Member 868 Member For: 22y 10m 9d Location: Need one.. Posted 05/10/04 01:48 AM Posted 05/10/04 01:48 AM well done JB!
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 8d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 05/10/04 01:52 AM Posted 05/10/04 01:52 AM :o well done JB! Feew, got away with that one easy!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now