turbomuz Member 209 Member For: 21y 4m 27d Location: Canberra Posted 14/12/05 10:16 PM Posted 14/12/05 10:16 PM From then on I allways get a diiferent workshop to check my car, just before it runs out of warranty.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Good idea. I'll be racking up some miles over XMAS so it will give any incomplete fixes time to reappear.
turbomuz Member 209 Member For: 21y 4m 27d Location: Canberra Posted 14/12/05 10:21 PM Posted 14/12/05 10:21 PM The 30K service was done on my T last week and it was reflashed. Must say that my car feels SO much better. It's like it's been given a new lease of life over 3000 revs. I was very surprised as I had read lots of reflash stories and wasn't sure how my car would go ... but all is well. Don't know if any help to you but the service dept guy told me a new reflash program is coming soon for auto transmissions which take a long time to engage reverse. Oh, and the handbrake was adjusted, and you probably already know you have to pay extra for that.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>that's good to hear about the reflash. I can't delay any longer to wait for the new reflash program. Maybe this time next year unless I get the Edit.
cjm Member 24 Member For: 22y 3m 16d Posted 16/12/05 03:12 AM Posted 16/12/05 03:12 AM "Which service department is this pal"'Dale Ford, Greenacre, Hume Hwy.30K service cost me $281 (including handbrake adjustment).I've always found them to be courteous and I like their driveway service (as opposed to lining up). You wait in your car and the service dept guy comes to you.Then you can watch them work on your car from the waiting room.Can't compare them to any other Ford service depts in Sydney... don't know if there are any cheaper ones (?)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now