Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 25/09/04 10:48 PM Posted 25/09/04 10:48 PM I just saw ad 20% off all stock at Super Cheap Auto all day today Sunday 26/9/04, just thought you guys might be interested. They sell a good range of Meguires car wash and polish, that's what I'll be stocking up on.
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 17d Location: Sydney Posted 25/09/04 10:52 PM Posted 25/09/04 10:52 PM all stores????
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 25/09/04 10:56 PM Posted 25/09/04 10:56 PM Thanks for the tip Steggels. BTW, is this where you get your hair done?
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 25/09/04 11:01 PM Author Posted 25/09/04 11:01 PM Shouldn't you be working or something Kenny?
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 25/09/04 11:05 PM Posted 25/09/04 11:05 PM Shouldn't you be working or something Kenny? IT'S SUNDAY FUKHEAD!! ... even god rested on Sunday ... ... :lol:
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 25/09/04 11:10 PM Posted 25/09/04 11:10 PM :lol: :lol:
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 25/09/04 11:31 PM Author Posted 25/09/04 11:31 PM That's the thanks I get for providing a community service There's nothing Super Cheap sell that would make your car look better anyway Kent, unless you count spray cans of Venom Red paint! :lol:
Guest Guests Posted 26/09/04 12:43 AM Posted 26/09/04 12:43 AM They should have castrol oils on special then.grabb some magnet stuff vik
Cashie Legacy Donating Member 663 Member For: 23y 8m 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 26/09/04 06:12 AM Posted 26/09/04 06:12 AM That's the thanks I get for providing a community service There's nothing Super Cheap sell that would make your car look better anyway Kent, unless you count spray cans of Venom Red paint! :lol: Or Vixen Red spray paint! :lol:
XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 6d Posted 26/09/04 06:15 AM Posted 26/09/04 06:15 AM Went to get a K & N air filter and they tried to sell me one out of an AU, I knew that the AU ones were different to the BA lucky and walked out. Talk about the cheapest sh*tshop in the country!!!Good if you wanna do your 90 model toyota camry up, but that's about it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now