XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 22d Posted 01/09/04 09:36 AM Author Posted 01/09/04 09:36 AM tried the ignition on trick aka mitsubishi etc's and she still goes off...At this rate the siren will be ripped out and sent to a watery grave
Jamie XR6 Member 190 Member For: 23y 6m 1d Location: Sydney Posted 01/09/04 09:44 AM Posted 01/09/04 09:44 AM tried the ignition on trick aka mitsubishi etc's and she still goes off...At this rate the siren will be ripped out and sent to a watery grave Ok then, I won't be trying that tomorrow
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 22d Posted 01/09/04 09:50 AM Author Posted 01/09/04 09:50 AM .From memory you have to disconnect the battery, reconnect it and turn the key on for two seconds then turn the key off. haven't tried this yet...haven't tried a hammer either :lol:
Ford_Power Member 798 Member For: 23y 6m 5d Posted 01/09/04 11:50 AM Posted 01/09/04 11:50 AM PMs sent to both XR6_ED and Jamie XR6 Ross
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 22d Posted 01/09/04 11:55 AM Author Posted 01/09/04 11:55 AM Thank Ross...you make hell of a lot more sense than a ford dealer
Guest Guests Posted 01/09/04 01:46 PM Posted 01/09/04 01:46 PM Thank Ross...you make hell of a lot more sense than a ford dealer So whats the go???can I get a secret mens PM as well???vik
adamxr6t Member 3 Member For: 17y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Mildura, Victoria Posted 01/07/10 08:27 AM Posted 01/07/10 08:27 AM can I please get a PM on this as well?my alarm goes off when I start the car, but not every time, I can't seem to work it out.I can't even find it.cheers
smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 01/07/10 12:28 PM Posted 01/07/10 12:28 PM Phoon has a FPV Factory Or maybe Ford stickered Alarm...Battery replacement was done at a mates tyre shop... cant remember what we did exactly - but YES you can turn the bastard off... I remember something to do with the key...
foxtrot Member 77 Member For: 17y 11m 27d Posted 03/07/10 01:21 PM Posted 03/07/10 01:21 PM Hi. Try this 1 Turn ignition on2 Leave ignition on while you disconnect the car battery3 After car battery is disconnected turn off ignition.Cheers MD
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 03/07/10 10:36 PM Posted 03/07/10 10:36 PM This is the correct procedure and I have done it many times and it works
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now