ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 27/08/04 12:33 PM Posted 27/08/04 12:33 PM looks awsome, but I think they will need to trim the front lip or it will scrape ants off the road :lol: Look forward to seeing the end result
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 27/08/04 01:19 PM Posted 27/08/04 01:19 PM Dave, I think its going to be awesome. I'm looking forward to seeing the final results. Geea.
Guest Hectik Guests Posted 27/08/04 02:02 PM Posted 27/08/04 02:02 PM Yeah dude, I think thast abit too much u know? but still it will look better once done@###@@@
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 9d Location: Toowoomba Posted 27/08/04 04:18 PM Posted 27/08/04 04:18 PM the V8 rear bar.So what do you all reckon?I can just smell the rice comments commin' thick and fast... Will look the goods, especially with the v8 spoiler or GT wing.Dazza.
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 27/08/04 07:59 PM Posted 27/08/04 07:59 PM rice rice rice rice rice rice rice rice rice rice rice rice rice rice rice
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 20d Location: Sydney Posted 27/08/04 08:42 PM Posted 27/08/04 08:42 PM interesting idea...as for shaving a few mm off the front bar, might be necessary so under hard braking it doesn't scrape :lol: can't wait
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 27/08/04 09:45 PM Posted 27/08/04 09:45 PM Hay Dave, did you measure the front one to see how much lower it will be on the road? It'll look out of this world, I hope your bonnet has an Air Intake planned in combination with this aggressive Kit.Scotty
bara Member 183 Member For: 23y 2m 21d Location: Gold Coast Posted 27/08/04 10:11 PM Posted 27/08/04 10:11 PM Having the Ute, the rear doesn't thrill me, but HELL YEAH I'd put one of those front spoilers on for sure.It looks great. Just one more thing for the cops to be attracted to me
xlr8ed Phantom lives Member 1,417 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: who knows Posted 28/08/04 12:45 AM Posted 28/08/04 12:45 AM Hey Dave glad to see you found what you were after, none of the guys I knew had even attempted that yet and weren't so keen to try. sorry I didn't get back to you sooner..jeff
Damo Legacy Donating Member 403 Member For: 22y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 28/08/04 12:54 AM Posted 28/08/04 12:54 AM I wanna see it when it's all done! Should look great!!:o
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now