Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 12d
  • Location: Need one..
Posted

Hi guys, as you know I have been searching everywhere round this big brown land for a V8 Supercar Bodykit for my ride. While I've enjoyed being the ultimate street sleeper for a while, I'm now in the mood to give my car a "what-the-f*ck-was-that!#@$" road presence.

The company that's doing the bodykit are only 15 minutes away from me here in Brisbane. To date, they have specialised in Jap Import Carbon Fibre work.

They have V8 Supercar moulds for the front bar, back bar, side skirts and wing. They have not done a complete kit for a private road car yet. I have also been working with them on a bonnet design that's uniquely Turbo, whilst flowing with the lines of the supercar bodykit. They will be carbon fibre.

The visual mods are just one part of the next stage of mods I have planned before Christmas.

I'll post some pics as soon as we are happy with the final design.

Here's a pic of the front bar, and then my existing one for comparison. I'm wanting to get a more imposing road presence.

I'll keep you all posted if you like.

Dave

post-33-1093601984.jpg

  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • still kicking around
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mackay
Posted
:w00t2::w00t2: that will look sweet when its done
  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Phase 3, I am looking forward to seeing the end result! :w00t2:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 12d
  • Location: Need one..
Posted

the V8 rear bar.

So what do you all reckon?

I can just smell the rice comments commin' thick and fast... :w00t2:

post-33-1093602323.jpg

  • still kicking around
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mackay
Posted

it depends if u don't paint it a couple of years :lol:

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted
Phase 3, I am looking forward to seeing the end result! :w00t2:

I think we all are! :w00t2:

Dave, being the hater of rice that I am...I can't see how you could call a 350+Kw XR6T with a bodykit of its racing couterpart rice! :ermm:

Keep us updated!

Cheers,

Lumpy

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted

Awesome Dave! glad to see you tracked one down :thumbsup:

Also whats a rough price?

What are you gonna do re foglights?

Will look great, keen to see final pics. :spoton:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...