XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Posted 23/12/04 10:14 AM Posted 23/12/04 10:14 AM mmmmmmm more silver cars that's not funny Talk about world domination :o
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Posted 23/12/04 10:29 AM Posted 23/12/04 10:29 AM have you any more news about that upgrade at maugham thiems
BAturb Member 521 Member For: 21y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 23/12/04 10:49 AM Posted 23/12/04 10:49 AM I rang maughnthiem today and they said that they dont have any other info on the edit other than what is on the web, however they are looking into the dealer software that allows multiple downloads of the edit (up to 5 from the one box) so maybe 5 people may share the cost for the edit. More info to come in the new year
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Posted 23/12/04 10:51 AM Posted 23/12/04 10:51 AM I rang maughnthiem today and they said that they dont have any other info on the edit other than what is on the web, however they are looking into the dealer software that allows multiple downloads of the edit (up to 5 from the one box) so maybe 5 people may share the cost for the edit. More info to come in the new yearAt least one dealer here has something to offer
BAturb Member 521 Member For: 21y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 23/12/04 10:54 AM Posted 23/12/04 10:54 AM if they can offer the edit cost divided 5 ways there will be a lot of people interested, I would have it done straight away
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Posted 23/12/04 11:17 AM Posted 23/12/04 11:17 AM if they can offer the edit cost divided 5 ways there will be a lot of people interested, I would have it done straight awayI think you will have no dramas finding 5 volunteers
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 24/12/04 05:07 AM Author Posted 24/12/04 05:07 AM mmmmmmm more silver cars All class Shifty:spit: Speaking of which,there's 4 or 5 silver cars in the SA crew that could use an edit.Don't want to spend other peoples money but between 5, whats the cost-say $250-$350 each for how many rear wheel kw?230 - 240 is it? could be a real bargain.
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 14d Location: Adelaide Posted 24/12/04 06:44 AM Posted 24/12/04 06:44 AM Lightning strike seems to be the new HgAg.....na...I was mistaken..sorry for the post...that would NEVER happen Oh..welcome QuickSilver. ....I'd ask u what ya wearin but ppl round here never wanna chime in....only on the big threads out side a this one stuff like that goes down
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Posted 24/12/04 07:53 AM Posted 24/12/04 07:53 AM I'd ask u what ya wearin but ppl round here never wanna chime in....only on the big threads out side a this one stuff like that goes down ...............................
SWMBO Member 114 Member For: 21y 9m 17d Posted 24/12/04 11:43 AM Posted 24/12/04 11:43 AM Lightning strike seems to be the new HgAg.....na...I was mistaken..sorry for the post...that would NEVER happen Oh..welcome QuickSilver. ....I'd ask u what ya wearin but ppl round here never wanna chime in....only on the big threads out side a this one stuff like that goes down <{POST_SNAPBACK}>whatyouwearing somebody had to do it:tosser:
Recommended Posts